2011 ECCO Golf Street

actually im wrong. the street premiere still have the dots not the street shoes.

Wore these today and they were pretty darn good. Still as comfortable as I remember them, and this year's version seems to have a slightly better grip on the ground.

Hey JB.. do these come with a second set of laces like the street premiere? i like the accent laces i have the red ones on my Street premieres. and i want to get the black and orange but i want orange laces for them. just wondering thanks

They do actually.

awesome thanks JB. Looks like ill be ordering another pair!

Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, they will have Ecco Street Primiers on sale, it starts on Friday. The catalog only shows the white ones, so, it may not be all colors on sale.

just won a pair of the streets Black/Moonless on Ebay for $108 i bought last years street premiere pair and loved them. been wearing them everywhere.

So I have worn the ladies version of these shoes for 2 rounds of golf and several range sessions and with each time I wear them they get more comfortable. I haven't had any slippage issues and so far they seem quite supportive.

In picked up a pair of these this spring and I have to say I love them. They are very comfortable and at the end of a round walking my feet aren't aching like the FootJoys and Nikes that I have. I can also say that in the 2 rounds I have used them my feet haven't slipped once when hitting the ball.

Two thumbs up from me! :good::good:

just got my pair of shoes and they didn't have the extra laces! sucks- sent an e mail to ecco to see if they are supposed to have them in the pair i got. hopefully they sent me a pair

Any more updates from you owners. I am thinking about these for next season. Even though they are not waterproof, any issues by anyone?

Purchased a pair of the Black Street Premiere's back in early June. My next pair will be the Stones and then the Browns. I love these shoes.

I play twice a week, one round is at dawn and it is pretty wet with sprinklers, the prior night's thunder storms and dew. I live in New England, so you get the idea.

at $140, I was concerned with them being waterproof as well. I did spray them twice prior to wearing them with a product I think called Campdry made by Kiwi). But haven't sprayed them since. I have not had an issue with my feet getting wet with in the above conditions.

Traction: Again, have not had a problem with traction. wet, dry, uphill, downhill lies, rough, tees, etc, doesn't matter.

Comfort: Incredible, nothing more to say.

Wear/tear: No issues, yet. Hoping to get a couple seasons at least and I think that is guarenteed at this point, the nubs still seem like new.

Other comments - Its easy to keep them clean and to clean the nubs as well.

I think my only complaint would be sometimes sand gets in the shoe in bunkers, the shoes don't go that high up on the foot.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much

Good feedback guys, sounds like these are some pretty decent shoes. My brother has a pair of similar or same shoes that he wears more than his Footjoys nowadays. Im thinking I should pick up a pair for those casual games with drinks after..

I know this is suppose to go in the deal of the day, but it seemed appropriate to put it here.... Golfsmith has the Street Premiere's on sale for 119.99. add AF7G3KH to the coupon window and basic shipping is free.

i stopped by Golfsmith today to try on the Ecco because no one has a size 47 it seems...i wear a 14. the 47 is supposed to be a 13-13.5 and i had heard these run a bit big. well they also had the TRUEs there which i hadn't ever had a chance to try on.

first the Ecco. in size 47 they just felt tight. not sure if i need a wide or a 48 which they apparently dont make, but they were comfy, but not like i was hoping. they look cool/different, but i like the look enough to wear them if they fit better

second, the TRUEs. ok, as soon as i put them on, they felt fantastic, almost slipper like. i still cant get past the look. so low profile and so clown like, but so comfy. i stand up and almost fall backwards. i must have missed the comments, or i am the only one to feel this way, but the shoes make you fall back on your heels. the way the sole is designed was hard to walk on your toes or balls of your feet. didn't care for that either. cant spend even more than the ECCO for the look and the weird feeling when walking.

and the surprise, at least to me were the Lunar Controls. out of all the shoes i tried, these feel the very best. somewhat traditional look, great heel support. winner winner chicken dinner.

Check out our home page reviews and you can see exactly what we said about each of these pairs. Including my take on the Trues and the fact that they gave me heel pain while playing in them.

i have a pair of last years and this years Streets and i LOVE them.... i wear them around town a lot too.. its nice just running errands and then hitting the range or a round without changing shoes. They are very comfortable and i havn't had any problems with them. i have been worried about when its really wet or raining out wearing them i don't believe they are water proof but i may be wrong but dew and when its drizzling out i havn't had any problems with my feet getting wet. i also think this years streets run a little bigger than last years so i def try a pair before buying.

Just a little reminder for the Bridgestone Boys

I've worn these shoes since they came out. They are extremely comfortable, the "cleates" on the soles have held up very well, and I play/practice a lot. I clean them up occasionally and they still look new. These are terrific shoes and I've been very pleased with them.

spike less shoes

spike less shoes

For those who is wearing spikeless shoes like Ecco Street series, what is your opinion on them?

I am about to try Ecco street premier shoes, and would like to get some feedback from those who use this shoes or maybe something similar.

thanks, thpers.

What questions do you have?

Honestly, I don't ever see myself going back to spiked shoes. For me, the comfort is really much better with the spikeless I've tried, especially walking. Plus, I can wear them before and after the round comfortably.

I am wondering mostly about how the sole will hold up. I have 2 ecco dress shoes, and they are comfy as hell...so I am not worried abou the comfort department.

With spikes, once spikes wears out, you can replace them. These, however, you can't replace it from what I know.

So, walking around parking lots, cart path, any hard surface...how much beating these can withstands.

First, I can't speak for Eccos, but I can for Callaway.

I got a pair in December and wore them for practice, riding, walking, before/after golf, and around the yard. Hell, I wore them to the store sometimes. The nubs were wearing slightly, but seemed to have enough life left for the season.

Back