The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out Hawks Profile. I left a video for him. We all love Hawk, it's just TC probably offered some unnamed services that Hawk really doesn't want to rep that supporter tag. JRod and CB don't even want to be Hackers.

I actually wanna bro hug after this last page cause I like you...just not your supporter tag.

But, I will hold off to keep from JB and other Hacker supporters ripping at me.

No worries, buddy. Unlike most of your hormone-filled team, I am not known to fly off the handle after a post like that.

haha....I dont fly off handles. I welcome trash talk. I like to see what people can come up with.

Oh, apparently we wear jock straps!

Go check out Hawks Profile. I left a video for him. We all love Hawk, it's just TC probably offered some unnamed services that Hawk really doesn't want to rep that supporter tag. JRod and CB don't even want to be Hackers.

Say what?!?!?!?!?! I want to be a Hacker buddy, we are winners, have a great Cap'n, and a great group of golfing men.

Lol. I just know those Canadians comments had to hurt. I just wish you were a Paradisian dude. We like tall Canadians.

Say what?!?!?!?!?! I want to be a hacker buddy, we are winners, have a great Cap'n, and a great group of golfing men.

Nice work Yoc.....the funny thing is if he's at work, Hawk can't even see it right now!

No worries, buddy. Unlike most of your hormone-filled team, I am not known to fly off the handle after a post like that.
You got a problem with me flying off the handle!?!? That's is you SOB, NOW I'm flying off the handle!

(Activate McCook Google Image Search abilities)
crazygreendude1.jpg

Nice work Yoc.....the funny thing is if he's at work, Hawk can't even see it right now!

That is correct. I'm not sure what's funny about it, but maybe I would if I was high on steroids and estrogen.

You got a problem with me flying off the handle!?!? That's is you SOB, NOW I'm flying off the handle!

(Activate McCook Google Image Search abilities)
crazygreendude1.jpg

Hahahaha. That's funny!

I think it may just be enough to sway to the correct side of the MC my good man. Might be just enough.

That and all the Molson you can handle!

That is correct. I'm not sure what's funny about it, but maybe I would if I was high on steroids and estrogen.

I think it may just be enough to sway to the correct side of the MC my good man. Might be just enough.

That and all the Molson you can handle!

Is this a misdirected quote, or did you get into Jake's medicine cabinet too?

just booked Nikki's ticket. $219 on orbitz, fri-sun. pretty darn cheap. AirTran prices.

just booked Nikki's ticket. $219 on orbitz, fri-sun. pretty darn cheap. AirTran prices.

you gonna be mad when she follows me for 2 days?

Hackers - Hope you all have a nice weekend. Won't be around much, except for a little tapatalk. Hope you all get some good rounds in.

tp - Hope you get called into work and it rains all weekend.

Peace!

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words on me being a dark horse and my game(to the ones who said it).

Ole Chunky knows how I play....sober

I do buddy. That is why I picked you. Heck I think you struggled that day and still shot what you did. I see some W's for you. Just not that first match. Jake is just too much to carry around in that heat.

I do buddy. That is why I picked you. Heck I think you struggled that day and still shot what you did. I see some W's for you. Just not that first match. Jake is just too much to carry around in that heat.

well, I appreciate it man. Funny thing is that I was having driver woes at the outing. Not anymore, thats not good for Hackers.

Jake will be fine...I actually think this trip to Florida is where he shows people he is a bad arse golfer.

Hackers - Hope you all have a nice weekend. Won't be around much, except for a little tapatalk. Hope you all get some good rounds in.

tp - Hope you get called into work and it rains all weekend.

Peace!
Have a good weekend sucka! Gonna miss you calling me a handle flyer offer.

well, I appreciate it man. Funny thing is that I was having driver woes at the outing. Not anymore, thats not good for Hackers.

Jake will be fine...I actually think this trip to Florida is where he shows people he is a bad arse golfer.

Is that what you want to call them...Driver woes? I thought they were liver woes? Or maybe just you were afraid of any numbers 5 or lower?

Jake will be fine...I actually think this trip to Florida is where he shows people he is a arse bad golfer.

FIFY :alien:

Jake and One-T, feeling the pressure of taking on Team Awesome already. I like that. I think they'll be prepared, but Jake knows what it's like to watch me hit GIR's all morning. He doesn't like it.

I'm glad everyone is setting the bar so low for me. Heck if I just show up and complete 54 holes it will be more than most people think I can do now. We shall see.

Thanks bro, I'm glad to have you as a partner in round 1. You shouldn't have to carry me too much. I think we'll make a very formidable team.

Is that what you want to call them...Driver woes? I thought they were liver woes? Or maybe just you were afraid of any numbers 5 or lower?

a little of both I guess. btw, I had a par.

I'm glad everyone is setting the bar so low for me. Heck if I just show up and complete 54 holes it will be more than most people think I can do now. We shall see.

Wow! In your bio you proclaimed to be 3-0, now you're posting these "woe is me" posts. You are a Tiger fan through and through dude. In or out, in or out, you don't even know at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back