Morgan Cup Bios - Meet Team Paradise

good learning about who is playing, can't wait to follow all the action next month!

Great job CL and Hawk.

I really enjoyed doing this. And Jake don't let them get after you too bad. You have to have confidence going into this!! Heck I would have said I was going 4-0!

Thanks for putting this together really enjoyed reading it

Well done guys!

Just read through these again. This is a great group of guys and everyone supporting the Morgan Cup will be proud of how hard they've been working. Two weeks from tomorrow I'll be leaving for Orlando. It's getting closer.

Just read through these again. This is a great group of guys and everyone supporting the Morgan Cup will be proud of how hard they've been working. Two weeks from tomorrow I'll be leaving for Orlando. It's getting closer.

Man, thats crazy to think about man! WOW its close.

That was great reading! I cannot wait till the competition is rolling and we are getting all of the news and updates, awesome!

That was great reading! I cannot wait till the competition is rolling and we are getting all of the news and updates, awesome!
Thanks Jman, we are really exciting on this end as well. Thanks for your interest and support!

Back