At exactly this time

Thanks for the responses.

This is going to be a pretty simple wedding. It will be number 2 for both of us. She is a widow with a 10 year old son and I'm a divorced father of 2 girls ages 13 and 8. My bride to be is 43 and I will be 41 on July 29th.

We have a small summer place on Lake Erie in Port Clinton, Oh. It is by far anything fancy but it serves it's purpose. We spend pretty much every weekend there and sometimes during the week. It is by far a St. Lucia or anything along those lines but it is still a nice getaway retreat for the summer that still produces some nice sunsets.

Here is one pic. Guess I'm gonna have to resize the others:angry:

Congrats man...enjoy!

Ah the beach... You can practice your bunker game while everyone files in..

Congrats man. Don't let the butterflies get you. It's meant to be, and if it's love, you've got nothing to worry about. Enjoy every minute, because it goes FAST!

Congrats Brock!!

Congrats on your special day......

Next Friday I will be standing at a makeshift alter on the beach getting married.

The butterflies are starting to creep in
Congrats Brock....I absolutely love being married and being a dad to my kids. Good for you and the future Mrs. Brock!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Congratulations

Anyone up for a THP Wedding Crashers?

knew it was right around the corner soon, congrats again!

Really? They are calling for 98* with a heat index of 105-110.

There won't be any balls for her to take because I'll be sweating them off!!

Congrats brock. it's all worthwhile.

Married with Children, its not just a sitcom. My wife and I will be celebrating 10 years next month.

Good luck and again congrats! ENJOY THE DAY! Its not just HER day!

Congrats brock!

Congrats Brock!
I got married on a beach on Maui and really enjoyed it.
Now my wife is my favorite golf partner.

Back