TaylorMade R11 Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Has anyone heard anything about TaylorMade coming out with a set of irons to match the R11 Driver and Fairways like they did with R7 & R9? I was already considering a new set of irons since I've had mine 2 years and play a lot. I am absolutely loving my R11 Rescue 4, the R11 Driver is the next club I get. But I will need irons before too long and figured I'd ask about R11's. Any news would be appreciated. I searched the threads and didn't see anything on R11 irons. If I missed it I apologize.

Click here for in hand pictures

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?23305-TaylorMade-Launches-R11-Irons

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard anything about TaylorMade coming out with a set of irons to match the R11 Driver and Fairways like they did with R7 & R9? I was already considering a new set of irons since I've had mine 2 years and play a lot. I am absolutely loving my R11 Rescue 4, the R11 Driver is the next club I get. But I will need irons before too long and figured I'd ask about R11's. Any news would be appreciated. I searched the threads and didn't see anything on R11 irons. If I missed it I apologize.

They just released Tour Preferred irons. Burner 2.0s are also still in line products.

Maybe some white head irons soon? :clapp:

They just released Tour Preferred irons. Burner 2.0s are also still in line products.

As per TaylorMade, they will not release R11 irons. Big push is to get a good footing in the forged market.

I figured the TM TP irons were the replacement irons for the R9's. I don't know how a white iron (as someone mentioned before) would fare in the iron market. I think the driver market has more room for experimentation.

I figured the TM TP irons were the replacement irons for the R9's. I don't know how a white iron (as someone mentioned before) would fare in the iron market. I think the driver market has more room for experimentation.

+1, love the white on my woods but irons would be horrible, maybe only the top line and cavity could be white but if they did more than that it would be horrid looking after a few shots lol

10yard you are right. the face of the irons would look like crap a few rounds later...

I would think it would be at least a little while until they come out with a new set...considering the 3 that were just released & the 2.0's. I could be wrong but one of those sets should hit just about every handicap. Personally I would go for a mixed set of CB and MC's.

I'm hearing rumors, but still nothing concrete that there MAY be another set of irons coming out this year.

Anyone in the know out there want to share anything?

I'm not seeing any pics or reports or anything. I have my doubts because of the Forged and 2.0 line being so new.

I'm hearing rumors, but still nothing concrete that there MAY be another set of irons coming out this year.

Anyone in the know out there want to share anything?

I'm not seeing any pics or reports or anything. I have my doubts because of the Forged and 2.0 line being so new.

Hmmmm....I'll have to keep watching for hints of a new line.

Biggsy, your Morgan Cup bag is really starting to make me drool!:drool:

You'll need new irons before too long, Bullfrog???? Youve got the latest set out!!

Hmmmm....I'll have to keep watching for hints of a new line.

Biggsy, your Morgan Cup bag is really starting to make me drool!:drool:

+1 haha as much as I have not liked Taylormade in the past the white clubs are straight sexy. I hope Nike jumps on the white bandwagon.

all the fake japanese websites like suno golf already have them forsale

all the fake japanese websites like suno golf already have them forsale
Wow, those irons look convincingly authentic as well or at least to me they do.

As I posted on twitter earlier in the week. THP has spoken to Taylormade Golf in regards to images around the web. They have insisted that these images are nothing more than counterfeits and showed us the details pointing that out. When the embargo date passes, THP will have full pictures of any new irons that are currently being talked about. Thanks for understanding our embargo policy.

Also remember that Japan products and US products are quite different in many cases. This is exactly what transpired when the R9 irons were released and the pics popped up around the web. Then THP showed off the real pictures and they were quite different.

While I will not comment on the similarities and/or differences, I can say that after speaking with them, the pics you are seeing at many places are in fact counterfeits.

As always thanks for keeping us updated JB!

these have to be fake but for a fake club, it looks sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks hysterical.. It's like the Burner 2.0, R9, and TP models were mashed together for a frankenbaby.

All I see is a Photoshopped CB that doesn't look bad :/ . To each his own.

Now that I look I do see where your coming from. I don't know how they did that.

Listen guys we have said this before and I really don't want to say it again. Please DO NOT post links or pictures to prereleased items. Here at THP we are very strict about honoring embargo dates. When a new club is released we promise we will have photos up for everyone to see as soon as the companies give us the green light. Until then we don't want to see pictures of fake clubs being put up on THP.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's no R11 irons coming out yet. Their new line is the Tour Preferred (CB, MC, and MB), and the Burner 2.0. The closest thing to match the R11 line is last year's R9 irons, which by the way are AMAZING

I want to add something else. As you can see I have removed all links and photos from this thread. I encourage people to talk about the posibility of these irons and what you think they might look like and/or your excitement for their release but I beg of you no more fake pictures.

I wouldn't want R11 irons now. I love my MB's too much. They are still as gorgeous as the day we got married... LOL

Yeah, there's no R11 irons coming out yet. Their new line is the Tour Preferred (CB, MC, and MB), and the Burner 2.0. The closest thing to match the R11 line is last year's R9 irons, which by the way are AMAZING

Never say never....but I promise you the pictures you are seeing online are counterfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back