Best site to buy "used" golf balls?

Please do an advanced search for this. Tons of threads already on the subject.

Look for Used, Recycled, etc.

Please do an advanced search for this. Tons of threads already on the subject.

Look for Used, Recycled, etc.

I don`t think its going to matter man.

Merged with another thread.

Lostgolfballs.com

i just ordered a 50 bucket of TaylorMade Burner TP LDP in AAAA quality for $17. i have never ordered from them. here is to hoping!

i have ordered some pro v1s from knet in the past and was very pleased

i just ordered a 50 bucket of TaylorMade Burner TP LDP in AAAA quality for $17. i have never ordered from them. here is to hoping!

i have ordered some pro v1s from knet in the past and was very pleased

thats a great ball at a really great price, keep us posted on how they turn out

thats a great ball at a really great price, keep us posted on how they turn out

will do. its by far my favorite mid priced ball. 50 for $17? sounds too good to be true. the AAAAA were $32 but sold out. i would have probably paid for the AAAAA if they had had them. hoping AAAA are nice. tough to beat $17 though.

will do. its by far my favorite mid priced ball. 50 for $17? sounds too good to be true. the AAAAA were $32 but sold out. i would have probably paid for the AAAAA if they had had them. hoping AAAA are nice. tough to beat $17 though.

yeah I bet you wont notice a huge droppoff in quality, and even if some are, $17 all day long!

Well, i must admit, i am impressed. 50 ball bucket of Burner TP LDP in AAAA quality for $17. About a third of them have some sort of sharpie marks and one has the annoying line all the way across the ball, but the balls look like they were played less than a round before being lost. No discoloring. I held them to some new callaway ix and nike one tour balls and are equally as bright white, so no fading.

Ill be playing them tom thru sunday as i am headed to norther MI to Treetops resort with some customers for a golf trip.

Defintely worth the money.

refurbished/refinished/reloaded Balls

refurbished/refinished/reloaded Balls

I was looking on Ebay at some Bridgestone 330RX balls from seller golfetail (Links Choice) but after reading a few reviews I didn't pull the trigger, what do you guys think of the reloaded balls and what retailers do I need to stay away from?

I stay away from refinished, but I buy recycled all the time.

I was looking on Ebay at some Bridgestone 330RX balls from seller golfetail (Links Choice) but after reading a few reviews I didn't pull the trigger, what do you guys think of the reloaded balls and what retailers do I need to stay away from?
There are quite a few threads on this already, quick search is usually helpful.

However, two sites that I have used in the past and have been very pleased with are knetgolf.com and lostgolfballs.com. Both have quality used balls and have great prices.

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/
[URL]http://www.knetgolf.com/
[/URL]

there are a few sites that specialize in this, I will buy 5A or 4A recycled, but never refurbished/refinished

Search will also show you a few threads about this.

I won't buy anything refinished or reloaded. Recycled aren't bad though usually can get decent deals

I would have to agree with blaise2089
I've also purchased multiple times from www.golfballplanet.com
Reliable, very quick shipping. Prices are good. I've ordered 5-6 times now and have been very happy with my orders. No problems and pricing seems fair.

I use lostgolfballs.com usually great, last batch of yellow E6 had some really off color water balls though.. only 4 out of 36

I use eBay

I'm with the guys who said lostgolfballs. Always been happy with them. They also grade the balls a lot more realistically than other places.

Not sure if anyone has suggested Dr Mulligan's yet or not. He's on eBay and his AAAAA or whatever are perfect no blemishes at all.

I've used Rock Bottom Golf and the mint and near mint balls look great

Back