Stickers on clubs

what stickers? hehe Always wanted to remove them but I'm so excited to hit them that I always forget that there are stickers on it.

I'll remove the price tags and UPC symbol stickers from the shafts, but the shaft brand/model stickers always stay.

What he said. GooGone here.

I leave the shaft band stickers. Everything else has to come off!

Stickers? What stickers? Those things cost me distance aerodynamically!

I HATE stickers/tags on anything. I buy Goo Gone by the gallon.

I HATE stickers/tags on anything. I buy Goo Gone by the gallon.

By the gallon? You must remove a lot of stickers! :clap:

UPC and price are gone, other stickers stay. I have a thing for leaving the residue behind as well, mostly because I'm too lazy to clean it off.

I usually leave mine for a few months until I get bored and decide to take them off. I use paint thinner.

All stickers must go except the shaft band and one other exception. The little sticker that looks like a hologram stays on because I think it is cool looking (I am guessing that this is the UPC sticker). They place them so you can't see them at address, but it is a small thing that makes me smile during a round when I put the club back into the bag. I don't know why, but I feel that peeling them off would be like destroying a flower. This sounds strange I know. Maybe it reminds me of childhood and those hologram baseball cards. Makes me feel a little nostalgic.

I get them off before leaving the store, those little heat guns are awesome.

--
tapatalk

Same here, gotta love the heat gun at the shop!

All stickers gone before a club ever even sees the bag it's going in!

+1. I usually go home...apply a little water, peel the sticker off. I then take a wash cloth to it and it takes off any residue.

Remove all the stickers and put an identifying label on the shaft an inch from the grip.

Remove all the stickers and put an identifying label on the shaft an inch from the grip.

Any recommendations on id labels to use?

Tapatalking on my iPad

I am exceptionally poor at removing all the stickers from my shafts. My putter shaft is still bannered with all the stickers from Callaway preowned.

I generally remove all the stickers from my clubs, but i have been known to leave the $1.99 goodwill stickers on certain clubs I picked up over the years because I derived some sort of twisted pleasure from leaving it in full view, especially if I just outdid my group with it. :zsimpsons:

Not something that I usually let bother me. I have however now removed all sales/info stickers from all my clubs, mainly because I am finally happy with what's in my bag and know I won't be chainging it for a while.

Got my new wedges today and each shaft had 5 extra stickers on them, pain in the rear to remove all the residue

Got my new wedges today and each shaft had 5 extra stickers on them, pain in the rear to remove all the residue

Did they have the big Nike sticker on the face of the club like both of my VR Forged wedges did? The worst stickers ever!

No, they had stuck that to the cellaphane wrapper that covers the face. No stickers on the clubfaces at all

I don't like any stickers on my clubs, even shaft labels. They eventually fray then look and feel terrible.

I think stickers alter the swing weight of the club. And I'm SO accurate, that really throws my yardages off :D

No, they had stuck that to the cellaphane wrapper that covers the face. No stickers on the clubfaces at all

Glad to hear they realized they are being stupid with the next gen product.

I always leave the shaft brand stickers on.

Back