Reunion Resort - Some Interesting Things Coming

GG and I are headed over to the resort late this morning and will be gathering up some info. A couple of "curveballs" might be thrown into the mix....Ya never know.

This is awesome. If I were playing in this I would be on pins and needles right now

GG and I are headed over to the resort late this morning and will be gathering up some info. A couple of "curveballs" might be thrown into the mix....Ya never know.
By "curveball" you probably mean something awesome. Keep up the great work JB and GG, I have to keep pinching myself every time anything Morgan Cup is brought up.

Uh oh! A JB/GG curveball means were in for something.

Headed to course will keep thus tread open.

By "curveball" you probably mean something awesome. Keep up the great work JB and GG, I have to keep pinching myself every time anything Morgan Cup is brought up.

I wAs just thinking the same thing- I have ZERO chance of remotely guessing what this might be

Curveball huh...can't wait for the news!

I can't even imagine what a "curveball" would be at this point, but I look forward to finding out.

I love curveballs! Can't wait to hear what it is.

Dont get too worked up everybody. Just something minor.

Dont get too worked up everybody. Just something minor.
We'll try not to get too worked up, regardless of the curveball in question we're all on the edge of our seat to see more and hear more about Reunion. This whole experience reminds me of the weeks leading up to Christmas as a kid.

Oh snap dude, I can't wait to hear what comes out of this!

I hit curveballs with my eyes closed....minor or not

I'm like Pedro Cerrano, I don't hit curveballs. But I'm still interested to see what JB has up his sleeve this morning.

We will have some videos for you coming up this afternoon.

Awesome...can't wait to see this place!

looking forward to the vids!

Back