The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Welcome aboard Jacob!

Seth, glad to have you supporting the cup!!!!

I was typing in the dark as I'm kind of watching Harry Potter with my daughter. Ceylon is a country.

If you couldn't pick Team Paradise, I'm glad you made a choice. I think the sushi might be clouding your judgement a bit, though.

Kevin

If presented with a choice of sushi or Scarlet johansen, I would have to think about it.

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

If presented with a choice of sushi or Scarlet johansen, I would have to think about it.

I wouldn't. Bluefin Tuna for the win.

Glad to have you aboard buddy...but for the record, I'd give up golf for Scarlett, and I think my wife would allow it. :act-up:

Howabout sushi on Scarlet? haha.

I cant believe how close this event is.

Howabout sushi on Scarlet? haha.

I cant believe how close this event is.

They would have to haul me off on a gurney because my head would 'splode from too much awesome.

I want to see what happens when you guys step away from the webcams and are playing in front of a real tv cam.

I dont know what it costs to send a camera and sound guy out, but it seems worth the risk to me. They could send newbies / interns who need real life experience. They dont have to travel since its in Orlando. They can edit it down to a 30 min show if they dont get great finished video they like. They can use it as an example of how social media is changing golf. They can profile all the fittings that were involved and how much new equipment can improve scores. I bet Callaway and TMAG wouldnt mind them talking about all their involvement either.

I found a few real email addresses I plan to use tomorrow, doubt it happens, but we will see. JB / GG took a risk on the event itself, like to get GC to join TMAG and Callaway.

wow thanks buddy! thats incredibly kind of you to reach out!

I'm back, so did I miss anything important? Is Yoccos still awesome and One-T the most serious golfer the world has ever seen? I was in cheeseland cleaning clubs with Esox, we have those babies sparkling.

That definitely gets my respect! I have not seen GSG yet, but It is on my short list after I read the Game of Thrones books.

I do have loyalties and I guess I will go ahead and pledge my allegiance to Team TC and The Hackers. TC has been a great positive influence in my life and I gotta pull for the big mountain genius. I will be rocking a custom tag here shortly.

Boo! But Yay! Glad to have you pledge your support Seth even though it's for TH. I also wish you can come down and enjoy the festivities.

I'm back, so did I miss anything important? Is Yoccos still awesome and One-T the most serious golfer the world has ever seen? I was in cheeseland cleaning clubs with Esox, we have those babies sparkling.

Esox promised me orange juice. That was pretty important to me.

Esox promised me orange juice. That was pretty important to me.

Orange juice is tasty, but I can promise you orange juice, and then an Arnold Palmer, and then get you a supporter tag from the team that truly cares for their supporters.

Orange juice is tasty, but I can promise you orange juice, and then an Arnold Palmer, and then get you a supporter tag from the team that truly cares for their supporters.

I was always a Tom Kite fan, actually.

haha FINALLY caught up.

What did you all do to One-T? He's acting very weird....

dirtydawk; fantastic round buddy - I love to hear everyone getting their games in full gear. Def going to a be a great august in Reunion.

Super excited to see the final matchups, I am stoked to see what happens.

Played 36 holes on sunday- heat index was over 100 - we were all wore out... It is HARD to continue to hit solid shots when your body is physically exhausted. I had the round of my year in the AM on my home course... a triple on 17 and a double on 18 prevented me breaking 80 for the first time ever.

The 2nd round we played a teebox way out of my comfort zone but it was a fun change - ive never ventured over 6800 due to my length (235-245 avg) and we played from 7000.

i prefer a john daly myself

JB and GG - 1 million views is BEYOND amazing. I knew this was the event of the lifetime for us, I doubt ill ever be apart of something so fantastically out of the norm that the memories will stick with me for years to come.

I hope at some point I can purchase some video footage - so i can remember it and show the people in my life later, remember that time i flew to florida in august as a taylormade sponsor for a weekend of golf....

bucket list.... check

The beauty of it is simple: take an arnold palmer, and add vodka.

simplicity and its so mighty tasty.

Oh yeah, I remember it now. Read about it on Wikipedia a few months ago when I was wondering what the heck an Arnold Palmer was.

LOL - that shut him up! :D

Don't be a hater!

Agreed - easiest to pick on the ones that are not here because you know they won't try to defend themselves. I posted some good ones yesterday but obviously the skimmers (MD's and soccer players and hairy dolphins) completed bypassed that page.

Sweet - looking forward to seeing it...trash talk away!

Exactamundo! Been said before and will say it again - the HEAT is going to drastically affect someone's ability to play worth a damn...especially on Saturday afternoon.

no i had to go to bed for work at stupid oclock this morning. TH doesn't have what it takes to "shut me up"

no i had to go to bed for work at stupid oclock this morning. TH doesn't have what it takes to "shut me up"

Thats cause we have yet to figure out what it is you are saying.

Coolbreeze, Biggsy, Boss, CG, Jacob or anyone else, give me a topic for my morning drive show tomorrow.

Coolbreeze, Biggsy, Boss, CG, Jacob or anyone else, give me a topic for my morning drive show tomorrow.

Tighty whities and rhe paradisians that love them

Team hackers vs Marriage vs cargo shorts

I have to keep it clean though. I wonder if they make moisture whicking ones? Dude in less than a month we will bebeating some Canadian facts into opponents... how cool is that?

Tighty whities and rhe paradisians that love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back