The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my friend. King of distance, forgiveness and accuracy. I took the Razr X challenge and was blown away.

more people should take the razr x challenge. I know my GIR's have gone up with the irons by probably 2-3 a round. Might not sound like much, but that's 3 more birdie putts a round, who wouldn't want that.

That was a hilarious retort hahaha. Not surprised that the hipsters would love team paradise. Maybe you all can drink some PBR and wear tight jeans together after your crushing loss next month? No pictures. Please.

Why do you have to bring paulo into this? :alien:

That was a hilarious retort hahaha. Not surprised that the hipsters would love team paradise. Maybe you all can drink some PBR and wear tight jeans together after your crushing loss next month? No pictures. Please.
They're called Skinny Jeans. I asked for Skinny Jorts for my Morgan Cup apparel, hopefully that request comes through.

They're called Skinny Jeans. I asked for Skinny Jorts for my Morgan Cup apparel, hopefully that request comes through.

are they skinny compression jorts?

Yeah, it's become a joke in all honesty. I don't know if it's nerves or what but pretty much everything except pretty much anything to do with the event gets talked about in here.

I also don't really understand what TP's bash affair on CG13 is all about either. They're like a pack of wild cheerleaders that for some reason feels threatened. I appreciate that everyone seems to be having some sort of fun but at the same time, it would be nice to actually talk about the courses, the equipment, the nerves, the teams, the weather, whatever else.

Just a thought.

Well said. I think keep the thread relevant makes it much more interesting for everyone who is checking in (which at this point is thousands of people!)

I do agree with both of you. Although I am not involved, I tried to get into it. A serious event turned into an event of "Whos the best trash talker", now its just "Everyone throw trash everywhere".

Good call Thainer.

On to other news: it seems as though One-T and I will be getting some Morgan Cup preparation in today. He's been firing off 74's lately so perhaps today is his day! I sure hope so. I don't want to be going into the Morgan Cup undefeated. We all know how that works out for the basketball team going in to the NCAA tournament undefeated, they get bounced!

Nah, we'll make some vid's, hit the range up a little bit, and roll some Odyssey putters. They say it's going to be hot out there today. The news is talking about how hot it is everywhere, but of course, it's nothing compared to Florida.

Have fun out there fellas...looking forward to the videos and the recap.

I fired it off once...best score I have ever put up....odds of it happeneing again? Shot a 75 a year ago....hope it doesn't take that long to do it again.

The cat is out of the bag...we've all seen your swing. You've got game. Maybe all this new Callaway equipment was the key to unlocking those lower scores for good? I know that Tour Black #2 is not going to make your putts per round stats go up.

Ill take the TM guys + TC. all day long.

Lucas because I have played with him and know his potential. And the TM guys because they get the shafts they want, the grips they want, and the clubs they want.

Come on Thainer! You've played with me as well...no love for this Callaway staffer?

Any of the TM guys worried the Callaway guys will have an advantage since they've had their irons for so much longer?

I don't think either side has an advantage equipment wise. Both sponsors have been insanely generous and both have provided top end equipment. With a month to go, the last pieces to the equipment puzzle should be arriving soon so everyone will have more than enough time to adjust to the new gear.

Yeah, despite a few complaining, that is really not the case. Both sides of staffers were limited in choices and both sides of staffers were reigned in on shaft choices. I think both sides were treated incredibly well for this event.

Couldn't agree more.

I just purchased plane tickets. I will officially be attending the Morgan Cup!

Fantastic! Looking forward to finally meeting you Seth. I think it's great that more and more non-participants are taking an interest in this event every day, and even cooler that some of them are making the trip to Reunion!

Oh my they're very compressing, yes.

I was jealous of the space aged denim that TC is going with, I needed an answer.

I pray to god that those compression jorts are your Sunday apparel. I don't think I could be paired with you while you are sporting them

Well said. I think keep the thread relevant makes it much more interesting for everyone who is checking in (which at this point is thousands of people!)

One other thing that should be noted that keeps everything interested is participation from everybody involved. Things have a tendency to stay on topic when participants are in here chatting and talking about the event, each other and the equipment.

The same can be said with participation throughout the forum. If people know the participants, they have a tendency to care a little more about something.

Real winners drink Schlabst.

Kevin

There're a bunch of wild turkeys in my yard right outside my basement patio door.. A big hen and a number of chicks. The chicks are so cute and vulnerable. Like Team Hackers members.

Kevin

I am sucking...there is an update for you all to give me hell for about 3 hours

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I am sucking...there is an update for you all to give me hell for about 3 hours

Save this post and you can avoid having to type it again in a month.

I thought this was extremely relevant as well. You mentioned it a ton and hopefully it sinks in soon.

I'm guilty of turning the MC into a banter thread at night and in all honesty, I'm a rambler. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses or apologzing, I'm just a talkative person. Won't be happening like that anymore though.

One other thing that should be noted that keeps everything interested is participation from everybody involved. Things have a tendency to stay on topic when participants are in here chatting and talking about the event, each other and the equipment.

The same can be said with participation throughout the forum. If people know the participants, they have a tendency to care a little more about something.

There're a bunch of wild turkeys in my yard right outside my basement patio door.. A big hen and a number of chicks. The chicks are so cute and vulnerable. Like Team Hackers members.

Kevin

Is that your entourage?

The irony of the relevancy comment hasn't been lost on me, btw.

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not...

Is there a place at the resort where our clubs will be stored or are we responsible for bringing them back and forth each day?

Save this post and you can avoid having to type it again in a month.

Thanks...I will.

Is that your entourage?

Looks more to me like Mother Hen TC and his flock of chicks. My wife got a few pictures of Team Hackers. Maybe I'll post one later. Now I need to go inspect a house and tell yet another stranger about TMC.

Kevin

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not...

Is there a place at the resort where our clubs will be stored or are we responsible for bringing them back and forth each day?

For those staying there, of course. For those staying off property, we are working on it.

For those staying there, of course. For those staying off property, we are working on it.

I'm staying there. So is Ary and his family, I think.

Kevin

Brother vs Brother MC preview update:

TC is up on One-Tizzie through 4. Not sure about the details. Theyre being sketchy.

I'm staying there. So is Ary and his family, I think.

Kevin

I'm going to rent out space in your room for my Callaway Staff bag.

Speaking of updates...will there be any on course updates regarding the other matches during play at the MC?

Speaking of updates...will there be any on course updates regarding the other matches during play at the MC?

Im sure there will be.

Hahahaha. :)

The irony of the relevancy comment hasn't been lost on me, btw.

That's kinda why I think One T is mopping the floor with his brother. TC doesn't know what to think right now. PLus I gave One T a tip that should swing the match in his favor if this information, is in fact true.

Brother vs Brother MC preview update:

TC is up on One-Tizzie through 4. Not sure about the details. Theyre being sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back