2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now, some of the banter is about the weather. But really it would be great to see you guys in that thread. You don't have to keep up with all the banter but just pop your head in once in a while and say Team Paradise sucks and Hawk and Coolbreeze are awesome!

Dont want to turn this into another MC thread but the statement in bold is not true ( at least as far as the MC goes)

Too F'in hot for that. Plus, that idea was shot down quickly in the MC thread. By you, I think?

Very true, man that day was hot on the range! I felt like I was melting into a pot of Esox's fondu! No more fancy curly locks for this guy in Florida.

For the record, I went in there, proclaimed my support for team Hackers, went in 10 minutes later, and there were 14 new pages..

Well we'll get you a Supporters tag because you're awesome and Canadian.

Man now you're talking! The outings great man, and it totally changes the way you view the forum when you get back home. You have now actually met all these wonderful people and they are you're friends, and posting to them is totally different, than before. Hard to explain.

I've met a few Ohio guys, and while it's a a smaller extent, I really think I know what you're talking about, and that's pretty much the main reason I am making this trip.. It's going to be a lot of fun playing those courses and hitting every club known to man, but I'm making the trip to build friendships first.

And bickering at one another.. Totally agree...

Our new goal is to outpost the MC thread with nonsensical banter.. Annnnnnd go!

Yeah that wont be tolerated...Please.

For the record, I went in there, proclaimed my support for team Hackers, went in 10 minutes later, and there were 14 new pages..

Isnt that the goal? Lots of talk about an incredible opportunity.

Just as this thread should be about the OUTING.

My apologies.. I was just having some fun with the banter comment, but I can see where I may have crossed a line. I am a huge fan of the Morgan Cup and what it represents. I assure you.

We're keeping it about the outing, with some advertisements for the Morgan Cup thread spaced in there.

I can't wait to get on the North/South again. I have to say that I enjoyed it more than all but one course at PGA National. I have a special spot in my heart for the Palmer course. The North/South is just 100% fun.

My apologies.. I was just having some fun with the banter comment, but I can see where I may have crossed a line. I am a huge fan of the Morgan Cup and what it represents. I assure you.

No worries dude. Just want to make sure that this one stays as outing focused as it possibly can considering we are still a year out.

No worries dude. Just want to make sure that this one stays as outing focused as it possibly can considering we are still a year out.

Less than 10 months, my good man!!! I can't wait to see this JB golf game either.. 4.4 with a swing that's been defined 10 different ways... Should be a lot of fun watching you kill those courses.

as much as I cant wait for the rounds of competitive golf, Im dying to try out all of those clubs on an actual range, and not inside some dark room at golf galaxy

as much as I cant wait for the rounds of competitive golf, Im dying to try out all of those clubs on an actual range, and not inside some dark room at golf galaxy

You don't even know what you're in for. There is literally more equipment than you've ever seen at one time.

What's this?! MikeDean.. Excited for a driving range?!

This just in: THP Outings produce miracles!!!!!

You don't even know what you're in for. There is literally more equipment than you've ever seen at one time.

yeah no joke, I'll need to set aside a post outing fund to buy the iron set I fall in love with there

What's this?! MikeDean.. Excited for a driving range?!

This just in: THP Outings produce miracles!!!!!

For the record....I do not consider a Demo Day a range session.

I do not want to people to think that I actually practice

all i know is im super excited for this outing and hope the people become active that have signed up

Less than 10 months, my good man!!! I can't wait to see this JB golf game either.. 4.4 with a swing that's been defined 10 different ways... Should be a lot of fun watching you kill those courses.

There is only one way to define my swing. Bad.
Is that a mini call out? Do I sense a challenge?
I can guarantee two things...You will outdrive me by 40 yards....And I will still win...HAHA

I kid I kid.

Trust this man, he sets it up.

For the record....I do not consider a Demo Day a range session.

I do not want to people to think that I actually practice

haha any excuse... I am looking forward to seeing what JB can do to reduce that clockwise sidespin on your driver budd..

haha any excuse... I am looking forward to seeing what JB can do to reduce that clockwise sidespin on your driver budd..

excuse me...thats called a Power Fade

yeah no joke, I'll need to set aside a post outing fund to buy the iron set, driver, shafts, fairway, hybrid, wedges and putter I fall in love with there

Keeping it real :)

I can guarantee two things...You will outdrive me by 40 yards....And I will still win...HAHA

I kid I kid.

No chance!! If there's one thing that you'll learn quickly about me, is that I am not all that big of betting or competing while playing.. I am a huge fan of cheering my foursome on, it might be one of my favourite parts of golf.

I fully expect you to shoot near par at the outing. In fact, I demand it!! hahaha

I kid I kid.

Trust this man, he sets it up.

Don't believe JB for a second, he talks a big game about his "bad swing" and it a load of hooey! And you will be over whelmed with the amount of equipment thats there. I know I was and I couldn't even hit the stuff. Its truly a sight to behold.

NewB question...are we allowed or able to use the demo clubs out on the course during the weekend?

I thought I had read at the last one that some people got to take them out on the course...but maybe I misunderstood

NewB question...are we allowed or able to use the demo clubs out on the course during the weekend?

I thought I had read at the last one that some people got to take them out on the course...but maybe I misunderstood

Yes, in most cases. Items that are under embargo are not available for on-course testing, but everything else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back