The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then our best ball match is already won

Tappin the keg!

Man I was nervous about answering because to be honest I've never played in a best ball, only ever scrambles. I know for a fact that under par wins the scramble, but in best ball I was thinking if it gets windy out there, there are going to be some bogies, plus the'res going to be pressure. I think par's can win some holes out there.

I think you have to look at each group a little differently though.

Looking at my first match for the scramble, you have a 10 and 11 vs an 11 and 13. There will be birdies, but I would doubt you will see great birdie looks every hole. I could be way off on that, but we are double digit guys for a reason.

Now the Belbin/Biggsy vs AHA/JROD match I would say the winning score would be around par.

For the best ball I can see things being a little higher like CB said.

Good point - I thought about that and saw the matchups but do not know the HC's like you guys do. If you have 4 guys with 10-14's then I could see 4 or 5 over winning it and closer to par for the groups that are 3-8's, etc.

Man I was nervous about answering because to be honest I've never played in a best ball, only ever scrambles. I know for a fact that under par wins the scramble, but in best ball I was thinking if it gets windy out there, there are going to be some bogies, plus the'res going to be pressure. I think par's can win some holes out there.

have you ever done 2 man scramble? I have a few times with mixed results.

Yep I've played in quite a few 2 man scrambles, we have a lefty-righty 2 man scramble here I playing every year with my father in law and its a lot of fun. I don't know about other peoples areas, but I have yet to see a best ball tournament around here that I could even enter.

I've been in a few. Best was -10, but we made every putt, I'd say avg is usually 2 under in a 2 person scramble. Best ball, any team that pars all 18 holes will win the match

Tappin the keg!

Yep I've played in quite a few 2 man scrambles, we have a lefty-righty 2 man scramble here I playing every year with my father in law and its a lot of fun. I don't know about other peoples areas, but I have yet to see a best ball tournament around here that I could even enter.

we did a best ball at a bachelor party, but that was not too serious.

Just wanted to drop in and say, "Hi!" to you all. I've had to do some skimming, but IMHO the match seems all square as far as the bantering is going. :)

I noticed Coolbreez decided to go with the TM MC's for the morgan cup. pictures help!

shank_hosel.jpg

I noticed Coolbreez decided to go with the TM MC's for the morgan cup. pictures help!

shank_hosel.jpg

RxGus swears those shots go straight

shank_hosel.jpg

How did you notice that? I have no idea what I ordered for the MC, but I play my hosel rockets. People watch me play and think, "why is he lined up 90* to the hole?", but then BAM! A nice low shank, pin high for a birdie putt!

RxGus swears those shots go straight

Poor gussy. He was a good man and just like that....poof, he is gone. Like bridges after a Romo injury.

Poor gussy. He was a good man and just like that....poof, he is gone. Like bridges after a Romo injury.

Like Hole N Out 1983 after being selected to demo a club.

Sorry...could not resist that call out. Just plain wrong.

Back to MC winning score predictions!

Hairy's no MD. Apparently he works at Pizza Hut. Silly dolphin.

Going to play in about an hour, its going to be windy so probably good prep for the MC, its also going to be 150* with 150% humidy.

Hairy's no MD. Apparently he works at Pizza Hut. Silly dolphin.

LOL - you sir are the man! This explains the night and weekend shifts very well! :D

LOL - you sir are the man! This explains the night and weekend shifts very well! :D

Yup. We know the truth now. lol

Edit: Hairy's got moves too

This is how CG is going to feel on saturday in the afternoon

I bet you that place smells like New York City

Equal parts Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez? They have that cologne....Its by Calvin Klein and called Unfulfilled Dreams.

Equal parts Eli Manning and Mark Sanchez? They have that cologne....Its by Calvin Klein and called Unfulfilled Dreams.

hahahahaha....I will have to try that

I can not wait to meet AD in person

alabamafan01.jpg

Nice use of sound effects One-t!! Bring the pain...

lol. The scent includes whiffs of rage and feet for Tom Coughlin and Rex Ryan respectively.

Kevin

With all the smack being thrown and Cg13 and ad, I though this video was the perfect One-T & Yoccos video to help my guys prepare spending time with them on the golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back