Status
Not open for further replies.
Local evening news

Source Code. Looks great so far.

Phillies v Padres

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Dinner For Schmucks.

Dear Steve Carrell,
I have never in my entire life wanted to punch someone in the face so badly as I do everytime you open your mouth in this movie.

Good Will Hunting.... Great movie.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Battlestar Galactica. Episode 51.

Kevin

NCIS on CBS

48 Hours Mystery.

the stupid Brewers playing stupid baseball.

BSG is the best (the new series I mean). Me and my wife got the dvd's and paced ourselves, watching the whole series over about three months. It was glorious. Right I'm watching Parks&Recreation. Ron Swanson is steadily becoming my hero.
Battlestar Galactica. Episode 51.

Kevin

BSG is the best (the new series I mean). Me and my wife got the dvd's and paced ourselves, watching the whole series over about three months. It was glorious. Right I'm watching Parks&Recreation. Ron Swanson is steadily becoming my hero.

Is that you Helo? How are Sharon and your baby?

I've been watching them for about six weeks on Netflix. #53 right now.

Kevin

BEERFEST!

Golf Central just ended... Probably going to watch Next Food Network star from the DVR.. or local evening news.

The Lincoln lawyer. Every THPer needs to see it. Great movie!

The Lincoln lawyer. Every THPer needs to see it. Great movie!

I have it sitting here right now. I was actually thinking about watching it right now. You're saying I should definitely give it a watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

United-Chicago exhibition soccer on DVR.

I have it sitting here right now. I was actually thinking about watching it right now. You're saying I should definitely give it a watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure it's two hours. But well worth the time I love a movie where the audience figures it out...plus Matthews performance was great

Lincoln Lawyer was a very good movie. I queued it up on my laptop for my mom to watch earlier.

Sports Center. Waiting for the Senior British Open final round.

Just got in from church and tuned in to the Senior Open Championship final round.

Final round of the Senior Open

MacGyver

Also watching the Senior British Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back