The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was the only one who didn't completely have their life together yet and I felt I was way overdue for deciding and figuring my :poop: out. I guess I have a few years left to do so.

I thought I was the only one who didn't completely have their life together yet and I felt I was way overdue for deciding and figuring my :poop: out. I guess I have a few years left to do so.

Hahaha. Definitely plenty of time to figure things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha. Definitely plenty of time to figure things out.

Right now I am bouncing all over the place between a bunch of different random careers and I can't really decide on what I wanna do. I am in the business program right now at university and feel like I kinda screwed up. I feel it's too late to switch though and I don't even know if I'd like the others over business.

Right now I am bouncing all over the place between a bunch of different random careers and I can't really decide on what I wanna do. I am in the business program right now at university and feel like I kinda screwed up. I feel it's too late to switch though and I don't even know if I'd like the others over business.

Get the business degree and then work in some fields you think might interest you. If you end up not liking them and want to go into another field where the business degree isn't what you need, you can go to grad school for a degree in the field you like. Only way to know if you'll like it is by actually doing it for an extended period of time.

Get the business degree and then work in some fields you think might interest you. If you end up not liking them and want to go into another field where the business degree isn't what you need, you can go to grad school for a degree in the field you like. Only way to know if you'll like it is by actually doing it for an extended period of time.

That's true. I've always had an interest in Law so I may take a look at that after I finish school. thanks for the tip F2G.

When I went to college I changed my major for Journalism to Psych in the first semester, then to Printing in my second semester (I wound up with a degree in Printing Communication). Then after I worked for the same company for 21 years, after it went out of business I went back to school for I.T. and wound up as a Safety Officer for an Ammonia Refrigeration company for 5 years. Now I'm in insurance. So whatever you decide, expect for plans to change!

Erica and the boy came home today. I'm happy and had lots of fun wrestling and making fart sounds with my armpits. Kids are so cool.

Erica and the boy came home today. I'm happy and had lots of fun wrestling and making fart sounds with my armpits. Kids are so cool.

Thats awesome man I hate being away from my boy for more than 24 hours.

Im back after 5 days at my friends camp in the Adirondacks! Lots of new stuff to go over and read. anything on here you all suggest to read thats new???

BulldogsGolf

Im back after 5 days at my friends camp in the Adirondacks! Lots of new stuff to go over and read. anything on here you all suggest to read thats new???

BulldogsGolf

You can catch up on the MC thread. Of course that will take you a week to do. Entertainment??? You can read the marriage v. golf thread. It's the story of a confused yet anonymous man (or maybe woman who knows?) who is trying to decide whether the sanctity of his/her marriage is worth sacrificing his golf handicap. Riveting stuff.

you can catch up on the mc thread. Of course that will take you a week to do. Entertainment??? You can read the marriage v. Golf thread. It's the story of a confused yet anonymous man (or maybe woman who knows?) who is trying to decide whether the sanctity of his/her marriage is worth sacrificing his golf handicap. Riveting stuff.

holy personal problems batman!

I played golf with 5 different wpopek today. wtf.

I eat faces bnothces

go to bed to dont wan t none. Bed!@ boom

Did someone get into the adult beverages cabinet?

Its a spammer, hes been all over the forum posting nonsense.

Its a spammer, hes been all over the forum posting nonsense.

We're gonna need a translator for OEM Sauced Kevin. bnothces = biotches

Zac Brown Band has done it again:

This guy was having a bad day....

bizarre Dead Man Walking: South African Man Wakes Up in Morgue
By: Kai Ma
Topics: 21 hours, bizarre, dead, death, Eastern Cape, man wakes up 21 hours later, morgue, South Africa, South African, South African man wakes up in morgue, undertaker, world

Jeffrey Coolidge / Getty Images

What a nightmare.
After a South African man stirred from a 21-hour slumber, he found himself in a morgue fridge, screamed for help and later asked the undertakers who pulled him out, “How did I get here?”

Good question. After the man, whose identity has not been released, suffered an asthma attack, he was presumed dead by family members and a local undertaker in a rural village in the Eastern Cape, the Associated Press reports.

(LIST: Top 10 Famous Stolen Body Parts)

Clearly, the man's extended shut-eye was of the living variety, as he awoke a full day later on a corpse trolley. Yet morgue owner Ayanda Maqolo, who had examined the “corpse” by checking for a pulse and searching for a heartbeat, told the AP, “There was nothing.”

The undead man was zipped up in a body bag and locked in a refrigerated compartment for one day before morgue staffers heard him shouting from his icy quarters. The staffers were terrified that the voice was a ghost and fled the building. “I couldn't believe it!" said Maqolo. "I was also scared.” After they returned and called the police, they entered the fridge to find the man, a grandfather, alive, though shivering and shaken.

“He screamed for help and made an almighty din in the morgue,” said Eastern Cape health spokesperson Sizwe Kupelo.

The man was treated for hypothermia and dehydration at a nearby hospital, and doctors later deemed him stable. He is recovering at home from the bizarre and traumatic experience.

Kupelo urged South Africans to not conclude on their own that a relative has passed. “You begin to ask yourself, How many other people have died like that in a morgue?” Kupelo told the BBC.

The man's age is unknown, though some reports cite that he is in his 50s or 60s.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/07/26...can-man-wakes-up-inside-morgue/#ixzz1TFle6Fj1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back