Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the rules. I played yesterday and played "okay". The first person to guess my score will receive a Golf Rules Quick Reference Guide. Each member gets only one vote. in this contest.

If you do not win, do not worry, I will be doing little contests like this a lot this week for a lot of misc items that have been sent to us.

My guess is you shot an 81, for you to say you played okay means to me that you barely missed shooting in the 70's.

My guess is you shot an 83, for you to say you played okay means to me that you barely missed shooting in the 82's.

• Admin
Sorry guys no winner as of yet.

79; he's fooling us.

Plus I get a second chance because I posted the first comment. Neener-neener.

• Admin
We have a winner. Claire, I did shoot 79. I was not trying to fool anyone.
I shot 36 on the front and 43 on the back thanks to a 9 on a par 4 that Craig-Mac can attest to is NOT THAT HARD.

Claire, a quick reference rules guide will be on the way to you this week.

Tune in tomorrow for another contest and winner

I always enjoy seeing the course/golf photography contests, if it helps. :)

• Admin
We will have a lot of contests coming up due to how many things are on their way here. So stay tuned.

79; he's fooling us.

Plus I get a second chance because I posted the first comment. Neener-neener.

I shot 36 on the front and 43 on the back thanks to a 9 on a par 4 that Craig-Mac can attest to is NOT THAT HARD.

Claire, a quick reference rules guide will be on the way to you this week.

Well I made a triple bogey after spliting the fairway and having 130 to the hole, so I can't comment on the hole positively, hehe

So Claire, now you have to study up and be our rules expert.

Not to get too far OT, but UPS just dropped off a large amount of stuff. I am going to think about some sort of contest for some things once they are reviewed. I want something to the effect of the person that brings the most people to the THP forum will get one heck of a prize pack. Any thoughts

Cool! I almost never win anything; this is fun.

So Claire, now you have to study up and be our rules expert.

Never gonna happen--I'm no rules queen.

I want something to the effect of the person that brings the most people to the THP forum will get one heck of a prize pack. Any thoughts

Julie's gonna win that one for sure! She has all the boys on the other fori panting after her. :wink:

Have not figured out exactly what to do as of yet.

Julie's gonna win that one for sure! She has all the boys on the other fori panting after her. :wink:

Pfff, whatever, I don't think any of mine have come over yet.

What if more than one person does the inviting of an individual? When I came, a few folks had asked but I could only write one name down for who invited me (I picked the most persistent) - but I felt bad about it. It'd be only honest to report it fairly.

That is why it is a contest "in the works". I am open to suggestions though. I dont know how to properly do it. I do know that the prize package is damn impressive.

Or maybe have it set up so that the first person to get 5 people to sign up and post and acknowledge who brought them here gets it...Im just thinking outloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back