Big Brother (SPOILERS)

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well the newest season of Big Brother started last night, after the last few years my wife and I have been hooked. But needless to say last night left us hoping the rest of the season get's a little better.

We do like the new twists, but I'm not a huge fan of bringing people back from past seasons unless it's an all-star type show.

But the new guests do seem to have quite a bit of personality, I'll be curious to see how this season unfolds!

You have to like any time Evil Dick is there.............

I don't watch it but my wife does. It wasn't set up to record, so I gotta hope it shows up on our HD Primetime In Demand channel.

Ahhh, one of "those shows" that nobody admits to watching but still has huge ratings. Remember that when you're watching, you could be golfing!

Ahhh, one of "those shows" that nobody admits to watching but still has huge ratings. Remember that when you're watching, you could be golfing!

It didn't come on until 10pm here last night.....sunset was at 9:12 haha.

I'll admit I watch every season, though I'm already disappointed this season. How could you have duos and not have Will and Boogie back?

It didn't come on until 10pm here last night.....sunset was at 9:12 haha.

I'll admit I watch every season, though I'm already disappointed this season. How could you have duos and not have Will and Boogie back?

I had the same thought about the Doc and Boogie, but my guess would be that they don't need the money at all, but I'm sure there are a few on this year that don't need it either!

I guess I am watching this now.

I guess I am watching this now.

It's a good show, Smalls. Plus lots of eye candy even though they voted out the hawtest eye candy there.

It's a good show, Smalls. Plus lots of eye candy even though they voted out the hawtest eye candy there.

My wife watches it without fail so if I am home I keep up with it, if not I don't bother. The eye candy is offset by how much they whine and how immature they are, if I were locked in that house with them I believe after about 3 days I would just quit and go home. Check that, after one hour of listening to Rachel's laugh I would go home.

so over the supposed reality shows.

My wife watches it without fail so if I am home I keep up with it, if not I don't bother. The eye candy is offset by how much they whine and how immature they are, if I were locked in that house with them I believe after about 3 days I would just quit and go home. Check that, after one hour of listening to Rachel's laugh I would choke her, shove Brendan's blind face up her arse, pop all the silicone from her boobs and lips and choke her some more and then I would go home.

Let me fix that... I can't stand that woman. She needs to get blindsided, pronto.

Let me fix that... I can't stand that woman. She needs to get blindsided, pronto.

Funny stuff Spank, tonight at the end they throw out a twist, should be pretty interesting next week because of the twist, won't say anything else tonight.

Twist was great. I absolutely love this show. Team Jeff!!

Funny stuff Spank, tonight at the end they throw out a twist, should be pretty interesting next week because of the twist, won't say anything else tonight.

That's why this thread has a spoiler tag buddy. Twist is awesome if Cassie comes back. Twist fails if Brendon comes back. Every episode makes me want to punch Rachel in the face. If she doesn't get her way she pouts like there's no tomorrow. Danielle is right though, she'll never win because she plays the game way too personal.

That's why this thread has a spoiler tag buddy. Twist is awesome if Cassie comes back. Twist fails if Brendon comes back. Every episode makes me want to punch Rachel in the face. If she doesn't get her way she pouts like there's no tomorrow. Danielle is right though, she'll never win because she plays the game way too personal.

Yeah I know, I was just too lazy last night to type out the spoiler as I figured anyone really curious about it would also be planning to watch it. I am pulling for Cassie to come back too and yes Rachel is probably manic depressive as she is either on a high and all giddy or in a funk and crying and pouting, can't stand her. Dani is toast, no way she wins now as she let it become personal and made her move too soon.
And for Cl, right now I am pulling for either Porsche or possibly Kalia, depending on how Kalia handles the pressure this week. Both seem to be pretty competent players.

Tonights show just got really interesting, starting the battle to see which evictee goes back in the house right after the commercial. I am still pulling for Cassie.

Well, the contestant back in the game is

Spoiler
Brendan

I figured Brendan would come back. America is twisted.

should of brought back cassie, way more interesting to look at.

The game just got a whole lot more interesting with Brendan coming back. How bad of a move was that by Lawon though? Who volunteers to get evicted?

Last edited:
did you see the "oh crap look" on Danni and Kalia's face when they realized Brendan was going to play Lawon to come back in the house?

It was priceless!! What's bad is Brendan didn't make a deal with anybody....so if he wins HOH this week, guess who's going up?

When this show first started, I was pulling for the veterans, but I just can't get myself to pull for Rachel and Brendan anymore. It's way too much of an emotional roller coaster with them. Rachel just flat out gets on my nerves and I was hoping she was going home this week, but it looks like it may be a while before that happens. I just don't know if I can handle too much more of those two.

When this show first started, I was pulling for the veterans, but I just can't get myself to pull for Rachel and Brendan anymore. It's way too much of an emotional roller coaster with them. Rachel just flat out gets on my nerves and I was hoping she was going home this week, but it looks like it may be a while before that happens. I just don't know if I can handle too much more of those two.

Unfortunately, I like Jordan and Jeff so with Brendan and Rachel being around it makes it better for them. But the whiny Rachel is getting on everyone's nerves!

Back