Golf Rules Reference Guide Giveaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have 10 of these to give away today. Each person that refers someone to the board today and that person registers and uses them in referall box gets one. Good luck to everyone. Once the person is registered, please tell them to make a post in the check in desk, and then they will appear on my member list.

Just a disclaimer. The board monitors IP addresses so please be honest and not sign up twice just to get a giveaway. :lying:

• Admin
No takers?

• Admin
Thank you bogeyme. I will PM her.

Hey, we're trying! Gotta wait for them to get here! (And hope they put our name in the referral box). And make a post. And . . .

Hey, we're trying! Gotta wait for them to get here! (And hope they put our name in the referral box). And make a post. And . . .

I think having them put your name in the referral box will be the big problem. Maybe if they put in their opening post that Smallville referred them that could work too. :confused2:

• Admin
I can ask each person if that is easier.

Josh--I've emailed three of my real-life golf buddies (all female) inviting them here. Fingers crossed. To the best of my knowledge, none of them has ever joined a golf forum. So if any of them show up, we have to go easy!

• Admin
We always go easy, and the more the merrier. Claire, your copy went out this morning for yesterdays contest.

This giveaway will continue to go on this entire week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Hacker! Although so you know that's not why I brought you here. I've been recruiting since I got yanked over here myself! The contest just started yesterday. But hey, thanks for joining!

I have 10 of these to give away today. Each person that refers someone to the board today and that person registers and uses them in referall box gets one. Good luck to everyone. Once the person is registered, please tell them to make a post in the check in desk, and then they will appear on my member list.

Just a disclaimer. The board monitors IP addresses so please be honest and not sign up twice just to get a giveaway. :lying:

I sent one to a buddy,... will he use my user name "heyscuba" in the referal box,...?

scuba

Back