The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found it online but it had this little disclaimer:

*May cause bouts of irritability, rashes, flushed feeling in the face, growth in the breast area on males and 35 putts or more per round.

I may have to pass.

hahahahaha

boy have i missed allot while working, great videos everybody

Team Paradise's future: it's so bright, I've got to wear shades.

Thanks to adidas golf for the awesome sunglasses, looking forward to wearing them in the Morgan Cup!

5974508509_6db1a5276c_z.jpg

Like my buddy Kumar, I also received a cool little box today from Adidas Golf. I got the Adivista Large in Matte Copper. Awesome pair of sunglasses and very excited to be donning them for the Morgan Cup.

snapshot2.jpg

Like my buddy Kumar, I also received a cool little box today from Adidas Golf. I got the Adivista Large in Matte Copper. Awesome pair of sunglasses and very excited to be donning them for the Morgan Cup.

snapshot2.jpg

All smiles, just like a member of Team Hackers. We have fun!

Sweet shades ad!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Great videos guys and awesome sunglasses. I have so much to catch up on. Jarrod@530CST gonna be busy for awhile.

snapshot2.jpg

What else was in these packages?

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Excellent question One-t.

Jake, you are a video legend after today.

I saw dirtydawg and I had to get the camera out to not miss him

Are you sure that isn't bridges?

Awesome glasses guys. Maybe mine will show up tomorrow!

Captain Biggsy shows his softer side:

That was pretty funny.

haha, road rage is no joke Biggsy.

Excellent question One-t.

I sent my own care package to all the guys. If Team Paradise is going to be super intense, then we will be super Mellow!

haha great video hawk

If this was a real question, then the real answer would be that the package was just the sunglasses with a hard and soft case.

Some really funny stuff put out today. I won't go video by video, but today was the best day yet. Jake is my kind of superhero. He's right, who wouldn't be intense with a cranium that size?

Kevin

Some really funny stuff put out today. I won't go video by video, but today was the best day yet. Jake is my kind of superhero. He's right, who wouldn't be intense with a cranium that size?

Kevin

Could he save you though? A video of Captain Intensity carrying Esox would be epic!

MuskyHopeful
[/URL][/IMG]

Kevin

LOL you sir are hardcore!!!!! Loved the video Kevin.

Lol esox you are hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back