The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a DVR while watching Big Break. Can a show have any more commercials?

I'm guessing that the World Cup game is over and I haven't seen any results and no one has posted them in any other threads! Thank you!

I even changed my home page to a the National Weather Service!

I wanted to go ahead and watch it but it's much more fun with my wife.

It was awesome how they played the whole ninety minutes and nobody scored. Electrifying! hehehe. I really have no clue what happened, btw.

I'm guessing that the World Cup game is over and I haven't seen any results and no one has posted them in any other threads! Thank you!

Oh man wait til you see....
and then ......
then that header for .... at...

Man such a game when ...did that ......

LOL

FYI didn't watch it yet either.

It was awesome how they played the whole ninety minutes and nobody scored. Electrifying! hehehe. I really have no clue what happened, btw.

Oh man wait til you see....
and then ......
then that header for .... at...

Man such a game when ...did that ......

LOL

FYI didn't watch it yet either.

Couple of smart azzes!

I have worked for a company for 12 years and left to partner up in a business with another ( got very ugly ) and went back to the previous company for 3 years until it was bought out. I than have been working for myself again which I really enjoy but long days and trying to find good help are tough. I have recently applied for a government design&construction job as a site inspector. Got some good news today! :drinks:

I have worked for a company for 12 years and left to partner up in a business with another ( got very ugly ) and went back to the previous company for 3 years until it was bought out. I than have been working for myself again which I really enjoy but long days and trying to find good help are tough. I have recently applied for a government design&construction job as a site inspector. Got some good news today! :drinks:

Congrats man!!!

whatcha going to do with all the time off now? LOL...I've got a few friends in the Gov't and always joke about how they don't really work. LOL

Congrats man!!!

whatcha going to do with all the time off now? LOL...I've got a few friends in the Gov't and always joke about how they don't really work. LOL

Ha, thanks man. I wish it was a ton of time off but this is a busy job. A lot of hours to put in during summer months but the benefits are simply amazing. I would guess the hours would be comparable to when I was running commercial projects, 10-12 hours a day.

I'm back on THP...I bet a lot of you were wondering where I went :wink:

I'm back on THP...I bet a lot of you were wondering where I went :wink:

Yeah, where have you been girl?

Glad you're back.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Well since I'm slow at work, I figure I'd catch up around here :) my game has been so inconsistent, I've broken 100 twice (98 and a 99) and shooting low 100s to 110s. I'm tweaking my bag so hopefully it'll all come together soon! Still taking those lessons, going on over a year now :) the last time I played with the BF, I hit 14/18 fairways and beat him by 1 (I had shot a 101). Happy moments when I beat him :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I celebrated our 18th anniversary yesterday. Happy times indeed.

A big congratulations goes out to my buddy, who just qualified for the 2011 US Amateur.

Now that is sick. Congrats to him big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great Thainer! Congrats to him.

My oldest son just landed his first job! He'll be working for Dairy Queen. Time for him to pay back for that $300 "no seatbelt" ticket, LOL.

My oldest son just landed his first job! He'll be working for Dairy Queen. Time for him to pay back for that $300 "no seatbelt" ticket, LOL.

I never worked for Dairy Queen, but did work for Pizza Hut, which was across the street. We used to trade them pizzas for burgers/fries/ rings/malts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back