The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait! Im not done b*itches.

LOL OEM that was great, "black is intense!"

LOL OEM that was great, "black is intense!"

heheh thanks brochacha. Ive been holding that secret in for a while now, good to let it out.

Hmmmm. I wonder if those are Paradise issue? Do they have a built in tramp stamp? If not, the rest of the team is safe. :clown:

Black = intense! Ha! nice job Kevin. Dude...your wife is gonna kill you with that knife is she sees her panties on the interwebz!

Haha! Kmac dropping Intensity bombs!!!

Man, KMac was just waiting until we got comfy!

JB, they're TP issued my friend. No tramp stamps though, not our thing.

We have all the bald people on Team Hackers. Hell Esox is like 104 and has more hair than most of our team.

And my body is covered with moisture wicking hair. I created it with the power of my own mind. I'm looking into patenting the process. Does anyone know a patent attorney?

Kevin

And my body is covered with moisture wicking hair. I created it with the power of my own mind. I'm looking into patenting the process. Does anyone know a patent attorney?

Kevin

Is that how that stuff is created? I'm a hairy dude as well, just not on the dome. My brain is so powerful (from conversations with Jacob Robertson) that it burns my hair off.

I wish Captain Intensity were here more today. He makes this thread explosive.

I'm not going to lie, the last 20 seconds of that was disturbing.

Saturday PM match up pondering. The Dolphin, M.D. has been on my mind

Watch out man, too much of that stuff will give you the runs, no one wants to see that.

Is that how that stuff is created? I'm a hairy dude as well, just not on the dome. My brain is so powerful (from conversations with Jacob Robertson) that it burns my hair off.

I wish Captain Intensity were here more today. He makes this thread explosive.

He'll be back for 5 minutes, have 3 mulitiquotes that are hard to read, and then be back tonight. He's away practicing HARD, he doesn't have time for this silly forum.

THanks hairy, you're a good sport dude. I only do it b/c I know you'll find the humor in it. I'm actually a huge curry fan, so my intestines are well conditioned.

What Team Hackers does not know is I have been operating a secret boot camp for Team Paradise here in Georgia. I sent Captain Biggsy a email asking him if he could get all his men up for a couple of days of light training. He said no problem. It does get pretty hot in Georgia in July and August. He brought the team up, we hooked each member up to a plow and began by running them through four or five acres of fields. Then we would go out and play 36 holes of golf with them toting their own staff bag. It got dark in the evenings and them troopers came up and wanted to go out for three more laps through the corn field with the plow. We had to give them a couple Ambien tabs to get them off to bed. You could see them plowing fields in their sleep. These men are tough, intense, and ready for war :bomb:

I've decided that today I am going to hit the streets, get the public's opinion on Captain Intensity. It should make for some riveting television.

THanks hairy, you're a good sport dude. I only do it b/c I know you'll find the humor in it. I'm actually a huge curry fan, so my intestines are well conditioned.

I did enjoy the humor, but really man, no one wants to hear about your intestines. I just have a bad mental image in my head right now, keep it to yourself.

I did enjoy the humor, but really man, no one wants to hear about your intestines. I just have a bad mental image in my head right now, keep it to yourself.

It's all part of my mental assault. I'm already in your head and it's not even August.

Question: did Team Hackers seriously just take this thread over or what?

He'll be back for 5 minutes, have 3 mulitiquotes that are hard to read, and then be back tonight. He's away practicing HARD, he doesn't have time for this silly forum.

And call out 2-3 people for their lack of activity while forgetting to mention his BFF "Belbs"

It's all part of my mental assault. I'm already in your head and it's not even August.

We did take it over, its a sad day when Hairy is the most active Paradouchian in here.

Team who?

Nope. Team Paradise is working out their muscles while Team Hackers are working out their mouths :bicker:

Like my partner belbin, I have very little in my head at any given moment, and you're stuff isn't getting in there either.

I am looking forward to your "man on the street" stuff. I doubt anyone outside of North Carolina will understand what anyone says in that video, but good luck with it anyways.

Team Hackers: I've been doing some "research" on all of you. If you're lucky, you may hear about the results later today.

Ok, so when certain members of TH are out "working" on their games, they get crap for it, but when TP isn't around it's cool? Not in my book OG.

The day JB entered this thing it all changed. We've seen some serious intensity from biggsy and we've seen some serious fear from belbs. Thank god for yoccos and one-t and jake. At least they've been having fun with us.

Wait for it....
The 8 page multiquote of nothing but clown faces and Paradise posts that is...hehe

Ok, so when certain members of TH are out "working" on their games, they get crap for it, but when TP isn't around it's cool? Not in my book OG.

The day JB entered this thing it all changed. We've seen some serious intensity from biggsy and we've seen some serious fear from belbs. Thank god for yoccos and one-t and jake. At least they've been having fun with us.

Which is ironic because as The Dolphin I believe pointed out, AHA is a better golfer than I am.

Kevin...the OEM one...Nice video buddy. Did you keep those panties to sniff them?

Wait for it....
The 8 page multiquote of nothing but clown faces and Paradise posts that is...hehe

Which is ironic because as The Dolphin I believe pointed out, AHA is a better golfer than I am.

bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back