IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
With the season close upon us are there still plans for another round of FF here on THP?

Personally I had a ton of fun last year and hope there's another league this year.

There will be another league and info will be up soon.

There will be another league and info will be up soon.

Will TC the shaft tester grace us this year in FF???

I want to co manage with someone who shares my vision.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I'm ready for some FOOTBALL!

Sweet, count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for the announcement about this.

I'm interested in more info. First timer.
Also, this tapa time app is pretty cool. It will only up my time on thp

For info on how it has been done in the past, please see the Fantasy Football subsections.

I want to co manage with someone who shares my vision.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Who are you going to find that agrees to take Cutler in round one then Grossman in round two?

I mean...why wouldn't you?

Well, it is more likely that I would agree to taking Cutler/Grossman first and second than taking Cam Newton in any round :act-up:

It may be early for trash talk, but just know that if I get in the league, I will be the winner. Won all 4 of my leagues last year, and haven't lost in 3 years!

It may be early for trash talk, but just know that if I get in the league, I will be the winner. Won all 4 of my leagues last year, and haven't lost in 3 years!

We heard that from another member last year. In fact it was the last thing he said as he got beat worse than Ike beat Tina.
Winning some league with 10 teams is a lot different than winning a league with 16.

We heard that from another member last year. In fact it was the last thing he said as he got beat worse than Ike beat Tina.
Winning some league with 10 teams is a lot different than winning a league with 16.

Well said!!! It is totally different with the 16 teams!

I hope you play in huge money leagues than. If you haven't lost in three years and play in multiple leagues per year either you play with people that don't know what they're doing or you're the luckiest person I've heard of. I won all four of my leagues last year, but I didn't win any the year before that. Three years in a row in multiple leagues having no draft busts or injuries to key players keep you from winning is pretty amazing. I know that FF experts make good money running websites and charging a subscription fee for giving their advice to subscribers. You should think of doing that.

I hope you play in huge money leagues than. If you haven't lost in three years and play in multiple leagues per year either you play with people that don't know what they're doing or you're the luckiest person I've heard of. I won all four of my leagues last year, but I didn't win any the year before that. Three years in a row in multiple leagues having no draft busts or injuries to key players keep you from winning is pretty amazing. I know that FF experts make good money running websites and charging a subscription fee for giving their advice to subscribers. You should think of doing that.

:thumb:

I would like to be part of this as long as it isnt to far out of my budget

I've only ever done one 16 team league, and that was last year. Very different, and I actually only won because the guy who was in front of me made a stupid roster move.

To be fair, two years ago I was only in two leagues, and both were full of friends. They all stayed active except for one guy, but I just had the better teams. I also make tons of roster moves to keep my teams in the best shape possible. Last year, I had Jermichael Finley, Tony Romo, and Ryan Grant get hurt, but somehow pulled it out anyway. Those were all early injuries too. Last year, in 3 of my 4 leagues I chose Rodgers with 1st pick. Also, being the big Tennessee fan that I am, I took Arian Foster real early, because I thought he would be a good pick. Little did I know that he would explode like he did. We also play with defensive players, and my defense was stacked. Almost every player I had was ranked in the top 3 on defense.

I'm not saying I'm amazing at this, but I get pretty lucky as you stated, and I make a lot of good moves. Just hoping my luck continues, haha.

count me in for sure if there is a spot for me

Always love this time of year...count me in

Certainly looks like whenever JB makes the announcement and sets a signup date this thing is going to fill up instantly. Hopefully I can squeeze in there in time.

I woud like in if the room allows.

I'd just like to throw my post out there that I'm absolutely interested in this and am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the official 2011 thread for further instruction!

This will be fun. I am a fan of fantasy football. I won my money league last year taking home $1200 for first place. Placed third in my free league. Unfortunately I dont think I will be able to play in the money league this year since it was at a previous employer that I left just one week after collecting my winnings. Was not intentional though. I hope I get a chance to play in the THP FFL, I am sure it would be a blast!

Back