Adidas adiPURE Look 5-Day Giveaway

Thanks for the tip!

I'm in for #1!

If I win , I may switch from the Puma gear!

I'm in ....thanks !

Congrats to J. Dietz for winning the 1st Day of the adiPURE 5-Day Giveaway. For all those who haven't entered, join the Giveaway today for a chance to win one of the three adiPURE looks!

Is there a J. Dietz on this site? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Congrats to J. Dietz for winning the 1st Day of the adiPURE 5-Day Giveaway. For all those who haven't entered, join the Giveaway today for a chance to win one of the three adiPURE looks!

Is there a J. Dietz on this site? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

lol +1

same...

I liked number 1. Thanks.

The Day 2 winner of the adiPURE 5-Day look is G. Cox! With three more days of winners enter now for a chance to win a free adiPURE outfit.

Any G. Cox out there in THP land by any chance?

i'm in

Wednesday's winner of the adiPURE Look 5-Day Giveaway was B. Trimble.

Wednesday's winner of the adiPURE Look 5-Day Giveaway was B. Trimble.

They got my first initial right...now let's get that last name down!

Thursday's winner of the adiPURE Look 5-Day Giveaway was E. Quinn.

Sweet I won!! I am Thursdays winner! awesome! My first win!! Getting the Look #1!! Ill put up pictures when it arrives!

congrats Eric!
good to see a fellow THPer win that sweet contest.
definitely jealous of Look #1.

The (Friday) final winner of the adiPURE Look 5-Day Giveaway was J. Roscoe.

Congrats.

Sweet I won!! I am Thursdays winner! awesome! My first win!! Getting the Look #1!! Ill put up pictures when it arrives!

Great win Emq, you will absolutely love the adipures, they are great wearing shoes. Looking forward to the pics of the outfit.

That's awesome!!! Congrats dude! Look #1 was what I voted for as well. My Dad bought his adiPure's a couple weeks ago and said "they are quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned".

Congrats on the win Emq! That's the look I voted for as well!

OK I just received a package from adidas and here is what was inside
shoe.jpg

looking forward to trying these out this weekend!
all.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, congrats.

I love seeing winners stuff. Makes me feel a part of it. Congrats!

Back