Dent's Driver Shootout 2011

My Machspeed came in today!!!!! I was at the course practising and saw the Purolator truck drive up and I said "I bet my driver is in there"

I rushed into the pro shop, opened the box and was out at the range within 3 mins. I didn't hit a single bad drive. I toyed with the settings but found I hit it best on everything neutral. One thing I notice is how in control I feel with this driver. It is actually really light and just looks great. Because it is all stealthy flat black I find it is not distracting to the eye at all and actually doesn't have you thinking over the ball what the driver looks like (I had that with the R11) at address it is slightly closed stock which I also like as well.

I went out to the course and shot a great 9 holes of 37. I didn't miss a single fairway with the machspeed and was just hitting the ball on a rope. Either had a small draw or dead straight. I felt like I just couldn't miss with this driver.

Only small hiccup was an allignment issue on 7 where I had to hit dead straight onto the fairway to avoid trees on the right. I pushed the ball a bit right but carried the trees that aren't usually carryable and back onto the fairway.

I freakin love this thing.

Great stuff Dent, I'm glad you're liking it this much right out of the box!

great to hear dent!

That's awesome dent! Glad your loving it

Tap tap taparoo

Back