The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoccos with some originality and mom bombs. Love it bro!

HA! Damn hackers. But Coolbreeze is just cool.

Wow I agree with a hacker!

Great vid TMex

Tappin the keg!

Lol ( :) ) thanks dude. Lots of great videos are popping up and have popped up, just glad to be a part of it somewhere haha.

TMex, you are the greatest of all time. That video was by far the best unboxing video to date.

Hahahahaha... man, we couldnt stop laughing. There was some stuff that didnt make it, it was just one big LOL fest.

Yoccos with some originality and mom bombs. Love it bro!

Rumor has it there is some disagreements going on in the Team Paradise camp. Well of course, Team Hackers was there to get some video of it.
Tune in soon to see what the craziness is all about.

Rumor has it there is some disagreements going on in the Team Paradise camp. Well of course, Team Hackers was there to get some video of it.

I call BS on this. We are all full of love ... and taquitos!

Tappin the keg!

Damn, must have hacked our email again. Everyone will finally know the truth about the mass exodus (p4b & ddec). Oh well, it was bound to come eventually.

I am not sure how it will all piece together but this one was so much fun to film. I busted out laughing a few times. We may even throw a blooper in.

And a false sense of confidence.

You would be too if your team had colonel Biggsy, the Belbs, captain Intensity, and TMex!!!

Edit. Not to mention, jeff Overton, Dr. Dolphin, mean Dean, and esox the crusher of dreams.
Tappin the keg!

You would be too if your team had colonel Biggsy, the Belbs, captain Intensity, and TMex!!!

Edit. Not to mention, jeff Overton, Dr. Dolphin, mean Dean, and esox the crusher of dreams.
Tappin the keg!

Thanks corporal!

At ease.

Tappin the keg!

Nice edit....almost said something about the 4 stragglers you left off but it is very apparent who you think will be carrying the team! :D

Thanks corporal!

At ease.

Hahaha - Captain Biggsy must've sent an email....or was this urgent enough for a phone call? :call-me:

I can only imagine

I am not sure how it will all piece together but this one was so much fun to film. I busted out laughing a few times. We may even throw a blooper in.

I had a bunch of bloopers that I erased. I wish I didnt. I could have thrown them all together.

I can only imagine

I had a bunch of bloopers that I erased. I wish I didnt. I could have thrown them all together.

Every video I make is a blooper.

With dissension in the air, Mr. 4Bird turned to the one person, who could handle the matter. The ultimate mediator. Judge Judy!

No offense GG - but I despise Judge Judy (non interweb version).

Listening ears - hahahaha!!!
Jake was quite lonely until the MC came along.
Colonel Woods? :D

I really hope that Belbin is long....he has some living up to do!
Great job guys - that was one tough judge!!

Darn skippy! hehehe

ROTFL!!! So many things were awesome about that, first "Mr. 4Bird" LOL, First name Puttin! The colonel doesn't understand evidence I don't think, I heart Belbin's length is rarely a defence, unless its in the divorce case that Biggsy might be creating.

LOL great Fargo accent...and with the grimace shirt too!!!!

"hey his name is bird and mine is too" that made me lol for real..

With dissension in the air, Mr. 4Bird turned to the one person, who could handle the matter. The ultimate mediator. Judge Judy!

LOL great Fargo accent...and with the grimace shirt too!!!!

"hey his name is bird and mine is too" that made me lol for real..

ANybody that watches the real Judge Judy will see a lot of parallels. We tried to keep it similar with the dress and thoughts of the judge.

EXACTLY why I laughed lol Great job guys

ANybody that watches the real Judge Judy will see a lot of parallels. We tried to keep it similar with the dress and thoughts of the judge.

I hope others enjoy this video because I think we had the most fun doing this one. Do you like my putter grip for a gavel?

That video makes me so...grrrrrrrr...happy :D

Well done you two.

Glad you are having so much fun. I'm enjoying it on my end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back