The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope others enjoy this video because I think we had the most fun doing this one. Do you like my putter grip for a gavel?

God I was wondering what that was.

Awesome video yoccos, not one LOL!!

With dissension in the air, Mr. 4Bird turned to the one person, who could handle the matter. The ultimate mediator. Judge Judy!

LOL!!

That was funny,

I can hook you up with some unlimited text messaging, I know a guy.

I hope others enjoy this video because I think we had the most fun doing this one. Do you like my putter grip for a gavel?

Flippin Hilarious!! I was trying to figure out what it was. This video was awesome. I have to give you two tons of credit here. That was well made, I actually thought you had the bird and the colonel on tv. GG plays a hell of a judge

Flippin Hilarious!! I was trying to figure out what it was. This video was awesome. I have to give you two tons of credit here. That was well made, I actually thought you had the bird and the colonel on tv. GG plays a hell of a judge

Judge, jury, and executioner!

Tappin the keg!

Lads and gents, this is never before seen footage...somehow we ran into CG13 on the range.

Nice work One-T. :clapp:

Great tempo on that swing. And the happy feet at the end was a nice touch.
I hope I can golf as good as that someday.

Lads and gents, this is never before seen footage...somehow we ran into CG13 on the range.

That is hysterical One-T.

Pic of my new shades courtesy of taylormade!

ecece072.jpg

Sweet shades CG...TM was nice enough to include a smirk as well!

Pic of my new shades courtesy of taylormade!

ecece072.jpg

damn weedeater!' that's like grumpy old man golf right there.....

JB & The Cup.
For Seinfeld fans, think of the episode called "Hello".

The Stanley Cup has nothing on the Morgan Cup!

JB & The Cup.

JB & The Cup.

hilarious!!! You two have some great ideas.

I loved this one lol. Judge Judy is a favorite of mine. Well done you two. I love JB4Bird.

With dissension in the air, Mr. 4Bird turned to the one person, who could handle the matter. The ultimate mediator. Judge Judy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was a quickie. Ike bringing some pain.

That was funny, they really do mess with a swing though.

damn weedeater!' that's like grumpy old man golf right there.....

Sweet shades CG13

TMex with the best unboxing video yet. Dude, was that Diedrich Bader manning the camera?

That Judge Judy is intense. She belongs on Team Paradise.

One-T, that takeaway and back swing perfect.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back