The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha....he is a pistachio ninja
and we're talking a huge bag full too hahaha
I'm a huge sun flower seed eater. I just take a handful and shove them in my mouth and use the other side to crack them open. Usually I put so many in my mouth at once my cheek is very sore after.
seed sores hahaha you can never have enough no matter how much you eat

Thundering like hell, so my dog is laying next to me shivering. And suffering through a tremendous bout of flatulence.

Whooo, dog farts. Not good.

kevin

Thundering like hell, so my dog is laying next to me shivering. And suffering through a tremendous bout of flatulence.

Whooo, dog farts. Not good.

kevin

That is not good! Silly dogs.

You calling me a dog?

I'm on call and drinking beer. I hate work.

I hate work too, why can't people offer us money to play average amateur golf? That would be sweet.

I think I'd be good on that show Wipeout.

Kevin

I think I'd be good on that show Wipeout.

Kevin
I had a friend on that show earlier this year. He got pretty far along before failing.

Oh, and he said that Jill Wagner is even more gorgeous in person! :love:

I'd settle for just writing about amateur golf.

Esox, I won't disagree, but I do wonder if our definitions of great are the same.

I believe in myself.

Kevin

So you should, it was funny cause it was just out of the blue. I think I would have been more awesome in the 60`s.

Coaches Clinic = WAY too much of a good time too many days in a row. I feel like crap now.

On a brighter note, though I'm not coaching football anymore I did get a Grad Assistant spot as a golf coach for the HS in the town I live in (NOT the school I work for). They have no clue about golf so they are letting me have at it. Pretty excited to be coaching something I'm passionate about again.

I'm a huge sun flower seed eater. I just take a handful and shove them in my mouth and use the other side to crack them open. Usually I put so many in my mouth at once my cheek is very sore after.

I could go for some seeds... You go plain or flavoured?

So you should, it was funny cause it was just out of the blue. I think I would have been more awesome in the 60`s.

I can see that. Coming of age in the 70s was kind of a pain in the ass. We all wanted to be filthy hippies.

Kevin

I can see that. Coming of age in the 70s was kind of a pain in the ass. We all wanted to be filthy hippies.

Kevin

Stupid hippies. That's what we all wanted to be in the late 90's too. At least that's what I wanted to be. I'd kick my own ass if I could.

Sunflower seeds have helped me quit smoking and now I can`t stop eating them. I only really like `Spitz`seeds, and I eat the Seasoned as my favorite, and then the hot and spicy.

Kevin

Dirty hippies!

Sunflower seeds have helped me quit smoking and now I can`t stop eating them. I only really like `Spitz`seeds, and I eat the Seasoned as my favorite, and then the hot and spicy.

oh hell yeah... Those, and mints played a huge part for me too..

And Hawk, come on man!! I'm talking about salted deliciousness!! Where you at duder!?

Don't spit those damn shells on the greens.

Kevin

No kidding Kevin, I don`t eat them on the golf course, but it bugs the hell out of me when I see them on the green, especially if I have to move them out of my line. Those were in your mouth man!
I`m going to start a petition to get Esox on Wipeout! I need to see this now.

I always go flavoured, my two favourite are Dill Pickle and Smokey BBQ.

On another note, I am so close to getting into the 4's for the first time ever for my HDCP. I have a 37 waiting to be matched up, but I'm playing 18 tomorrow. Lower than a 78 and I'm a 4.9 :D

I always go flavoured, my two favourite are Dill Pickle and Smokey BBQ.

Nice!! I bet they don't even have dill pickle here haha!

On another note, I am so close to getting into the 4's for the first time ever for my HDCP. I have a 37 waiting to be matched up, but I'm playing 18 tomorrow. Lower than a 78 and I'm a 4.9 :D

Go get it dude!! That's great playing!

Heading off to Alton Towers in 20 mins for a day of rollercoster fun

i need to go to a theme park soon... its been forever since ive even seen a rollercoaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back