What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a few dozen Bridgestone E6 balls. I was hitting Callaway HX hot Plus which i liked but was told these should help reduce my random slices and hooks. Does anyone play these now? Whats your take on them?

Irons and shafts searches are over....felt like I gave everything an honest look and in the end let the overall numbers make the decision for me and what I hope is best for my game right now

Cleveland CG16 irons (5-PW)
KBS Tour shafts (R+)
Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound grips (red)

Thank you to Patty and Dennis at Blind9 for helping with my order!

I just saw this...I didn tknow you were buying new irons. Congrats buddy

Bought a SunIce rain jacket

Just bought a few dozen Bridgestone E6 balls. I was hitting Callaway HX hot Plus which i liked but was told these should help reduce my random slices and hooks. Does anyone play these now? Whats your take on them?

e6 is a great ball. It's not going to turn you into a straight ball hitter, but you should see a side spin reduction. It's also a great ball for lower swing speeds. It's my spring/fall ball.

Forgot to hit this thread up when I placed my order yesterday.
I ordered a Hirzl Trust Control glove and an orange Snake Eyes golf shirt.
Hopefully I'll be visiting this thread again when I get around to ordering some new shades.

Forgot to hit this thread up when I placed my order yesterday.
I ordered a Hirzl Trust Control glove and an orange Snake Eyes golf shirt.
Hopefully I'll be visiting this thread again when I get around to ordering some new shades.

Nice I love those Hirzl gloves! enjoy

Ordered me a Sun Mountain SL 3.5 bag from tgw. Excited to start walking more compared to my old heavy bag!

Just got my Yes! Tracy putter from Rock Bottom Golf. Brand new, $50 shipped. Sweet roll!

Irons and shafts searches are over....felt like I gave everything an honest look and in the end let the overall numbers make the decision for me and what I hope is best for my game right now

Cleveland CG16 irons (5-PW)
KBS Tour shafts (R+)
Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound grips (red)

Thank you to Patty and Dennis at Blind9 for helping with my order!

Just spotted this. Congrats on the new irons buddy! Can't wait to hear what you think.

Ordered me a Sun Mountain SL 3.5 bag from tgw. Excited to start walking more compared to my old heavy bag!

Nice bag, congrats!

Finally got my 2 sligo shirts and oakley take shorts. never had a sligo shirt before they are very comfy! gonna wear it tomorrow when i get out

It's like Christmas in July at my house today!!!

Waiting for me after league tonight was my new THP Divot Tool and my box of Epoch Tees!

466e40ad-c1ea-bf40.jpg

But... My early Christmas didn't end with my goodies from the THP Store, also waiting for me was my Vision Golf care package. AND... wow!!! Talk about being blown away.

2 dozen Vision golf balls, including the forum favorites of Russel and Pinky, even bob was there! An awesome hat and visor, a vision golf glove, two packs of tees, and a couple sweet Vision Golf stickers (that will be going on the truck tomorrow so I can properly represent Vision), plus much more!

Playing 18 tomorrow and I am stoked about putting the Vision balls into play!

466e40ad-c247-f831.jpg

466e40ad-c261-0ce0.jpg

...just tap it in...

Winn lite triple line jumbo grip for my tm spider ghost

Ball marker and divot tool from the course I played .

But... My early Christmas didn't end with my goodies from the THP Store, also waiting for me was my Vision Golf care package. AND... wow!!! Talk about being blown away.

2 dozen Vision golf balls, including the forum favorites of Russel and Pinky, even bob was there! An awesome hat and visor, a vision golf glove, two packs of tees, and a couple sweet Vision Golf stickers (that will be going on the truck tomorrow so I can properly represent Vision), plus much more!

466e40ad-c247-f831.jpg

466e40ad-c261-0ce0.jpg

...just tap it in...

Awesome haul!!! Can I see a closeup on that hat? It's looks fantastic!

Awesome haul!!! Can I see a closeup on that hat? It's looks fantastic!

That hat is awesome! I need about 3 or 4 more in different colors now! Ere ya go...

466e40ad-ce3a-b1c8.jpg

466e40ad-ce4e-4b03.jpg

466e40ad-ce5c-ba78.jpg

...just tap it in...

2 Proforce V2 Tour 85g shafts for a couple fairway woods.

466e40ad-c247-f831.jpg

466e40ad-c261-0ce0.jpg

...just tap it in...

I got a similar package, pretty sweet deal!

That hat is awesome! I need about 3 or 4 more in different colors now! Ere ya go...

466e40ad-ce3a-b1c8.jpg

466e40ad-ce4e-4b03.jpg

466e40ad-ce5c-ba78.jpg

...just tap it in...

That is sweet!!! I hope it fits well man, it's bound to raise some questions with the unique logo.

That is sweet!!! I hope it fits well man, it's bound to raise some questions with the unique logo.

Hat fits great! Instantly became my favorite hat!

...just tap it in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back