The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to take away from the excitement of my length, or lack thereof...

A package arrived today...

Awesome shades dude.

834091-Vancouver-Crackhead-Hooker-on-Hastings-Street_view.jpg

He's not long, but he smells like dog kisses! B+!

Brutal.

Who am I supporting in the MC?

Who am I supporting in the MC?

I know I know. I said I wouldn't pick sides. I said so. But I've changed my mind. I've decided to pick sides. Tomorrow I'll post my decision (that I'm taking my talents to south beach) not really, but I'll post who I'm supporting in the MC. Most likely make a small video and put it up. So tomorrow (thursday), get ready. Because Clay's team is the winning team. You might as well just give my choice the trophy. Because I am the deciding factor in the Morgan Cup.

If your team is the winning team, then we already know you are backing Team Hackers. Good choice, buddy!

If your team is the winning team, then we already know you are backing Team Hackers. Good choice, buddy!

No he is choosing Team Paradise.....

No he is choosing Team Paradise.....

you guys will have to wait until later today! I promised I wouldn't get caught up in the smack talk and all of this and pick sides. But these videos have changed my mind!

I shall be announcing my support for a team tomorrow! Be ready!

I've yet to pick sides as well, Clay. Thinking I might have to choose soon as well.

If it ain't team paradise then consider yourself a loser.

Bring it hawk!

--
tapatalk

Clay, all the cool kids are rooting for Paradise. I mean, look at me.

Any support thrown to the Morgan Cup is a great thing. Even if it's for Team Hackers, we welcome your support.

Haha, great video Belbs. Please don't sing on the golf course.

The Man
The Myth
The Legend
Of The Belb's Length

Thank you The Belbs and Flashy for your help today.
I watched this one again and I must say I laughed again, out loud, hysterically. That wig is not a good look for you JB. Love the collaborative effort.

We welcome any and all support. Glad to have you on board either way.

I guess I've yet to pick a side too. I know I'll be supporting the event big time, but I haven't thrown my considerable reputation behind a team just yet. hmmm.

I can't believe people don't enjoy my singing!!! Don't worry Biggsy I won't sing on the course unless we make an eagle!

Thanks for all the positive comments on the "length" video, we thought it was a great idea and would bring some laughs! JB and GG you are really bringing it lately with all the videos.

Tappin the keg!

I guess I've yet to pick a side too. I know I'll be supporting the event big time, but I haven't thrown my considerable reputation behind a team just yet. hmmm.

Paulo - join us - all of the Pro Combo iron testers are hackers!!

That is really all you need to know, Team Hackers is the team of destiny, 1st Morgan Cup winners ever!

I'm just waking up so forgive the serious nature of this post. JB and GG another great video. That wig was hilarious.

Anyone else think JB should pop that collar all weekend?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

The Man
The Myth
The Legend
Of The Belb's Length

Wow - that was crazy good!! Well played in every single aspect. Every time I think a previous video can't be topped you guys come up with something even more hilarious! :thumb:

Nice job Belbs - that was funny! Thank god you did not do the entire song...that would have been TOO LONG!

Hawk - that photo looked eerily similar to the 3rd chick in the video that Belbs picked up on the corner. Coincidence? I think not...

I'm just waking up so forgive the serious nature of this post. JB and GG another great video. That wig was hilarious.

Anyone else think JB should pop that collar all weekend?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ive actually had to do this before for sunburn and I felt like such a tool. :bulgy-eyes:

Clay,
As someone that has played the role of each Paradise team member on video in the last week. I can assure you its not fun being "one" with a paradisian. Unless you are a fan of paranoia, intensity, anger and large men that talk like those people in the movie Fargo. Then of course you would be perfect for Team Paradise. Outside of that, the fun is all with Team Hackers.

Glad to have you support the event Clay.

Clay,
As someone that has played the role of each Paradise team member on video in the last week. I can assure you its not fun being "one" with a paradisian. Unless you are a fan of paranoia, intensity, anger and large men that talk like those people in the movie Fargo. Then of course you would be perfect for Team Paradise. Outside of that, the fun is all with Team Hackers.

Glad to have you support the event Clay.

[video=youtube;TF3z-j8o39I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF3z-j8o39I[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back