Ricky Barnes gets ripped off

Ouch, that's pretty grim....at a charity event too.

I don't think so--

Driver Shaft -- 300-400 bucks
FW and Hybrid shafts -- 150 a pop
Assorted grips and such - 100 bucks
Iron shafts- 30-40 bucks a pop
Bag itself - 300 bucks
Add in golf balls and any other accessories he had in there, in addition to the cost of the club heads, and I could easily see 3500 bucks.

How does the 93rd ranked golfer in the world afford an $8,000 watch?

How does the 93rd ranked golfer in the world afford an $8,000 watch?

Uhhhhhh, he's a millionaire so he can afford it. He may even have an advertising deal that gets it for him. Watches at that price range are not really all that exclusive in this day and age, just ask Bubba. :D

Uhhhhhh, he's a millionaire so he can afford it. He may even have an advertising deal that gets it for him. Watches at that price range are not really all that exclusive in this day and age, just ask Bubba. :D

I understand that he isn't poor. I know that he has had some high finishes to make him a millionaire. I was making light on the fact that a man who has never won a professional tournament can afford an $8000 watch.

I understand that he isn't poor. I know that he has had some high finishes to make him a millionaire. I was making light on the fact that a man who has never won a professional tournament can afford a an $8000 watch.

Gotcha!

I hate thieves. I hope Ricky finds this person and presses charges.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Breitling is one of Barnes' sponsors. I'm sure the watch didn't cost him a dime.

I guess those Wilson commercials are finally paying off..... just not for Ricky.

I wonder why an $8000 watch was in the hot trunk in the first place. Also, how far back did they make him park, he was the quest of honor. Cameras?

You know how much his golf clubs are worth? Nothing. Because guess how much he paid for them? Nothing. I dont understand what the big deal is. He can get new ones, for free.

Yeah, so... Did any of this actually cost him any money?? If he's sponsored by W/S won't he have a brand new set of identical clubs within a couple days?

I hate stealing, it pisses me off to no end, but I am sure there were people who had their entire house ransacked yesterday somewhere in the nation.. This hardly gets my sympathy.

*Ricky Snaps his fingers.* "Uhhhh Tour Van Please."

Even though these clubs can easily be replaced there might have been a club in that bag that he has played with for a while and gotten used to that will be hard to replace.

Yeah, so... Did any of this actually cost him any money?? If he's sponsored by W/S won't he have a brand new set of identical clubs within a couple days?

I hate stealing, it pisses me off to no end, but I am sure there were people who had their entire house ransacked yesterday somewhere in the nation.. This hardly gets my sympathy.

I'm not sure anyone was asking for your sympathy but regardless of if it happens to a hard working single mother or bill gates stealing is just as bad in both cases and both victims have the same right to be upset even If they are getting stuff back for free

Tap tap taparoo

New WITB for Ricky Barnes

Spoiler
2010-Wilson-Staff-10-bag.jpg

where did everything go?
tmx-staff-bag-2011-top.jpg

Regardless of whether he paid for them, they were his. He didn't just wake up one morning with a club deal. Yes, he can get them replaced and I'm sure other people had stuff stolen 30 seconds ago. Still probably very annoying to him.

He plays Wilson Staff?Seriously?

I'm not sure anyone was asking for your sympathy but regardless of if it happens to a hard working single mother or bill gates stealing is just as bad in both cases and both victims have the same right to be upset even If they are getting stuff back for free

I just think it's funny that this stuff makes the news is all.. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be upset, I'm just saying it's a hell of a lot easier for him to look at it and shrug.

I just think it's funny that this stuff makes the news is all.. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be upset, I'm just saying it's a hell of a lot easier for him to look at it and shrug.

He's a famous person that had something stolen and your surprised? If someone stole tiger woods left shoe it would make breaking news.. Famous people have every move watched and analyzed

Tap tap taparoo

Back