2011 Hollas Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm digging the Ice cool moisture management concept, sounds like a good company with vision for the golfer. How did you find the silicone strip JB, did it work and was it uncomfortable to not have any play in your shirt while you were playing?

Thanks for the review! I like the looks – fairly simple yet a little trendy. I have a pair of shorts (different brand) with the silicone strip and it is definitely a nice touch to a pair of golf shorts.

Trout Bum - the strip is not uncomfortable at all. The outside of the shirt is against the strip and it provides just enough adhesion to prevent the shirt from becoming wildly untucked as commonly happens when playing golf.

• Admin
I'm digging the Ice cool moisture management concept, sounds like a good company with vision for the golfer. How did you find the silicone strip JB, did it work and was it uncomfortable to not have any play in your shirt while you were playing?

I loved it. Nike has added it to a few of their lines and it is something that I think every company should look at. It keeps shirts in place.

The design of that black shirt is sick.

• Admin
The design of that black shirt is sick.

Agreed. Extremely versatile too. This line really impressed me this year.

I must confess I have not seen the Hollas line before, I will now be on the lookout for them, I really like the black shirt.

Must have this. Off to Fairway styles. Maybe I can get an early birthday present :)

I love Hollas. When Im rich and famous, this will be the only stuff I wear on the golf course.

Shirt design is awesome! Must. Have. Now!

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

really like the sillicon strip in the shorts band. would love this in my golf trousers, great idea.

how do they wash up JB? do you think the silicon strip would fail or does it look prety robust

I think the silicon strip was on the wishlist if I read the review correctly.
Im an idiot and should stop THPing right when I wake up. I love the silicone strip too!

They wash up fine. Stays working for 20+ washes for my shorts that do have them.

really like the sillicon strip in the shorts band. would love this in my golf trousers, great idea.

how do they wash up JB? do you think the silicon strip would fail or does it look prety robust

I have had no issues. And I have had some Hollas pants for over a year with the feature.

Wanted to give this a quick bump for the PM crowd.

Wanted to give this a quick bump for the PM crowd.

From the photo it looks like a fitted cut. Is this a traditional or euro cut shirt? I like the black, great for spring and fall golf in orlando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks JB I missed this one. I really want those shorts. My shirt is always coming untucked. It sucks but sounds like this would be perfect. Also like the inbetween build fit of these shirts.

From the photo it looks like a fitted cut. Is this a traditional or euro cut shirt? I like the black, great for spring and fall golf in orlando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing you skimmed the review? hehe.
I touched on that in quite a bit of detail on the home page.

Nice shirt and I’ll have to agree on the waist band idea too. I like the fact they are nice looking and not outlandish like some companies prefer these days.

Love the idea of the strip. Will definitely look into these.

heafty price tag, id try if i found a shirt on sale.

Picked up one of these shirts and I have to say that the material is extremely soft and I like the cut. Like JB said, it's very much in between a Euro and American fit shirt.

Back