The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This.Sounds.Incredible.Nuf.Said.

This right here is coloneling at its best. Bravo Overton, Bravo.

sir....there were no bwahahaha's in there ...or....:alien:.......or.............:clown:...........or...............:poop:

They better hope they can muster up more than that can you have been toting around. Otherwise we will see a whole bunch of grown men tear up. And a colonel no less.

Oh don't worry good buddy. I got the Economy size coming to the 2012 outing and I just sent a case of it to Team Paradise for the Morgan Cup :bananadance:

Oh don't worry good buddy. I got the Economy size coming to the 2012 outing and I just sent a case of it to Team Paradise for the Morgan Cup :bananadance:

Gray makes me smile in a wow, isn't he cute kind of way. :blob:

This is going to be easier than first thought then. Thanks OG, appreciate it.
Your can of god knows what is what we call "choke water" down here.

This is going to be easier than first thought then. Thanks OG, appreciate it.
Your can of god knows what is what we call "choke water" down here.

Wait for it...hold it....

Jake just heard someone call him out. He will be here shortly.

Este próximo video procedente de nuestro buen amigo Marc Awesome!

I think she just said she is a fan of Team Paradise and Marc is awesome :D

During The Morgan Cup, Team Paradise Member Yoccos, received some shocking news!
Some are calling it a ploy to get out of being a paradisian. Others are saying "Finally!".

Clay is an intelligent young man. I'm sure he's going to make the right choice.

Kevin

We can only hope he makes a smart decision...

Good luck Team Paradise!

Same here man.....I'm definitely having fun supporting the event and want both teams to do well but I can't seem to put support for one team over another

but if someone would like to change that I'll PM you my PayPal info lol kiddding.

I guess I've yet to pick a side too. I know I'll be supporting the event big time, but I haven't thrown my considerable reputation behind a team just yet. hmmm.

Once you go Hack, you never go back.

Sidenote: I'm diggin' the fact that you started a thread to announce your announcement. Very Tiger Woods-ish of you.

Did we cross a line here? We thought it was humorous fun based on the metal wood unboxing video from Yoccos, but we haven't had a single comment so I am worried maybe we crossed a line?

Did we cross a line here? We thought it was humorous fun based on the metal wood unboxing video from Yoccos, but we haven't had a single comment so I am worried maybe we crossed a line?

There are a lot of MD's in the Morgan Cup GG.

I can't watch until later, but I will just assume I'm furious.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH... Hilarious but a serious concern I have. I always keep my papers handy.

Spoiler
IMAG0055.jpg

During The Morgan Cup, Team Paradise Member Yoccos, received some shocking news!
Some are calling it a ploy to get out of being a paradisian. Others are saying "Finally!".

Lol. That's why I figured you could translate for JB. It made sense in MST it should be good anywhere!

LOL I know you can't that's what makes it so funny. I had to use a spanish/english translator to write that sentence. I don't even know if it makes sense when transatlantic haha.

No worries man, I got this little problem solved. See spoiler above.

Omg. Marc awesome is being shipped out!

Tappin the keg!

I thought it was hysterical GG, but I'm classless, remember?

haha border patrol! i was frightened haha

LOL ROADHOUSE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back