The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Paradise has been awful quiet as of late.
It must be knuckle down time. :alien:

Did we cross a line here? We thought it was humorous fun based on the metal wood unboxing video from Yoccos, but we haven't had a single comment so I am worried maybe we crossed a line?

No, you just scared the crap out of me, you were a very convincing law enforcement officer! Plus, I'm always fearful that someone is going to try to deport me.

Is that when you close the shades and get your favorite Tiger/Cutler photos?

Did we cross a line here? We thought it was humorous fun based on the metal wood unboxing video from Yoccos, but we haven't had a single comment so I am worried maybe we crossed a line?

not any line of mine! I thought it was hilarious LOL.

Is that when you close the shades and get your favorite Tiger/Cutler photos?

Im not in on the emails, the colonel stopped sending them to Mr. 4Birds THP account....hahahhhahahahah (its funny cause its true).
Only evidence we have is the THP Cribs episode.
:alien::clown::alien::clown:

I suppose I could have added 'picture of Belbs's length' as well.

It's not that time, it's our workout time! Biggsy has us on a pretty strict schedule.

How am I posting on here? Simple: I wrote myself a doctor's note to excuse myself from it. :D

Are you calling us knuckle draggers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was freaking hilarious I just couldnt comment. THP was movin a little slow for me, which wasn't helped by out work network issues.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was freaking hilarious I just couldnt comment. THP was movin a little slow for me, which wasn't helped by out work network issues.

Another unfortunate victim of over-emailing syndrome.

Then we both are because this video was my idea. I was trying to find something funny to follow up his unboxing video.

yoccos is easily smuggle-able.

yoccos is easily smuggle-able.

Careful TC...if Colonel Biggsy reads that too quickly he will think you are trying to take away his snuggle buddy. :D

Haha, dude as technology advances I seem to move slower at the old trabajo.

JB dont worry! Paradise is just waiting for the right moment.

Another unfortunate victim of over-emailing syndrome.

Great new video JB and GG.

But man JB! Those feet are blinding -- you got the golfer's tan nailed down buddy.

Good thing everyone got their eyewear recently, cuz the glare is surreal.

Careful TC...if Colonel Biggsy reads that too quickly he will think you are trying to take away his snuggle buddy. :D

biggsy doesn't snuggle. He makes cell mates out of his Paradisians.

HAHA. Im sure they are. We will see some coloneling coming up at some point soon. Getting harder to do that though with less and less posts. We will get the bwahahah and alien & clown from your post with papers for sure.

When's that? After the MC they will be involved? :deadhorse::laughing:

Great new video JB and GG.

But man JB! Those feet are blinding -- you got the golfer's tan nailed down buddy.

Good thing everyone got their eyewear recently, cuz the glare is surreal.

Glad to see from our video, that is what was looked upon...hehe
That is from practice. I take this MC seriously and am at the range every single day. This is a competition gosh darnit and losing is just not an option.
Or, I play golf in the sun, tan easily and do not play barefoot. But definitely one of the two...hehe

barefoot golfing FTW!

I miss the Paradouchians. I like how the Rhino and Benedict have just quit posting in here.

Glad to see from our video, that is what was looked upon...hehe
That is from practice. I take this MC seriously and am at the range every single day. This is a competition gosh darnit and losing is just not an option.
Or, I play golf in the sun, tan easily and do not play barefoot. But definitely one of the two...hehe

Well I expect you all to have a lot of gosh darn fun out there too - with a side of SPF 50.

barefoot golfing FTW!

I miss the Paradouchians. I like how the Rhino and Benedict have just quit posting in here.

I like that too. Cringing is not my preferred facial expression when reading this thread.

barefoot golfing FTW!

Just biding time as they assemble the ultimate army.

kittyfruit.jpg

1224144061582.jpg

Helmet_Cat.jpg

football_helmet_cat.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

I like that too. Cringing is not my preferred facial expression when reading this thread.

I guess it's easier to have balls when you and your squad have the #'s. Boy, that's just flip-flopped in the last week or so. I like it. TH's domination. This is just foreshadowing dude.

JB, Is that a scary or sexy dream?

hahaha, look at all the cute kitties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back