The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just multi quoted the hell out of this thread. We piss Mexcellence. Golf barefoot and win. I miss our Paradise people but I know they're there.

Well I expect you all to have a lot of gosh darn fun out there too - with a side of SPF 50.

barefoot golfing FTW!

I miss the Paradouchians. I like how the Rhino and Benedict have just quit posting in here.

Glad to see from our video, that is what was looked upon...hehe
That is from practice. I take this MC seriously and am at the range every single day. This is a competition gosh darnit and losing is just not an option.
Or, I play golf in the sun, tan easily and do not play barefoot. But definitely one of the two...hehe

HAHA. Im sure they are. We will see some coloneling coming up at some point soon. Getting harder to do that though with less and less posts. We will get the bwahahah and alien & clown from your post with papers for sure.

When's that? After the MC they will be involved? :deadhorse::laughing:

I am insulted that I didn't get included in the mexcellent multi-quote.

Dude those cat pictures always make me laugh.

Crazy cats and their hats.

TC, we're coming strong buddy. I had a little message for OEM in my second unboxing.

I thought I did. I'm so angry it didnt include it... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am insulted that I didn't get included in the mexcellent multi-quote.

Every time I read someone talk about Coloneling something I think of this SNL skit.

[video=hulu;txkJFabN4xACx5GNl58-nQ]http://www.hulu.com/watch/4109/saturday-night-live-colonel-angus-comes-home[/video]

Yes, I am busy, but I can multi-task as well.

Colonel said no multi-tasking. Takes away too much focus from primary task.

As can I ;). I still hate typing on my phone.

Tappin the keg!

What an awful sacrifice for you to make for something like this. Should I bring you some extra Kleenex's in a couple of weeks?

Well, we just got word of something rather scary.
The Dolphin is officially knuckling under the pressure.
This was posted less than 24 hours ago on The Dolphin's Twitter account.

@amolyajnik Sometimes, I truly suck at golf. Today is one of those days.

The pressure is mounting and the fear is setting in. :D

barefoot golfing FTW!

I miss the Paradouchians. I like how the Rhino and Benedict have just quit posting in here.

Awww you miss me TC? That is so sweet!!! I knew you thought of more than just yourself!! I am just here sipping my koolaid watching the show!! I am drinking the grape today. It is yummy!!!

Im not in on the emails, the colonel stopped sending them to Mr. 4Birds THP account....hahahhhahahahah (its funny cause its true).
Only evidence we have is the THP Cribs episode.
:alien::clown::alien::clown:

holy crap this is absolutely hilarious, i thought you made up the emails.... THIS JUST HAPPENED !!!!

i am dying right now... i figured there were some, but i thought we were just embellishing it for comedy....

it was really true though... HAHAHAHHAHA

I'm going to attempt the attempt at trash talking with some weak ones today. Be ready!

Same here man.....I'm definitely having fun supporting the event and want both teams to do well but I can't seem to put support for one team over another

but if someone would like to change that I'll PM you my PayPal info lol kiddding.

Sure...there's truth to every joke right?

Once you go Hack, you never go back.

Sidenote: I'm diggin' the fact that you started a thread to announce your announcement. Very Tiger Woods-ish of you.

lol. Indeed. I figured it would get caught up in the big thread..... my announcement will come before 4 PM EST.

@amolyajnik Sometimes, I truly suck at golf. Today is one of those days.

I'm a lowly 11 handicap, I do have days where I suck out there. I'm sure that such a highly skilled player like yourself has never felt that way. :wink:

Seriously, when it comes to the Morgan Cup, I could play my best and get beat by someone else that plays better, or I could play like crap and still win a match as well based on the play on the opposite side. That's what makes match play so much fun, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity. It's my first match play tournament and my first time meeting a bunch of other people on here, I'm sure that it will be fun.

@amolyajnik I truly suck at golf. Today is one of those days that I get to show everybody else what I secretly have known all along.

FIFH

I'm going to attempt the attempt at trash talking with some weak ones today. Be ready!

Bring it on. I'm angry due to the mq snub.

This is awesome. Cant wait to see who you pick. Glad to have your support either way!!

I can't help but wonder why there even had to be a decision clay. Team Hacker's has sent Team Paradise packing lately with creativity and fun. You seem like a creative and fun young dude. This should be easy. Plus, you were one of the originators of video. I'll never forget the video you made hitting that iron shot and giving ole gray a shoutout. Good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back