The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll teach you the ninja-like sneaky awesomeness of blading a LW shot into his ankle.....

It wouldn't even be a fun fight dude. Yoccos would have to postpone until his cousins could join in, I'd throw a steak and esox would take off to fetch it, belbs would get down on his knees and beg for mercy, hairy would offer to pay us off, jake wouldn't know what was going on, one-t fights like he pisses excellence (never), ddec, well, who wouldn't be there, so that leaves Colonel Intensity, he might put up a decent fight, but I'd knee cap him.

Yea make the correct decision and go with Team Paradise :cool:. You want to be cool, you got to run with the cool dawgs.

Interesting.

Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I can think of at least 4 paradisians that would jump teams if given the chance today.

No question about it.

Yea make the correct decision and go with Team Paradise :cool:. You want to be cool, you got to run with the cool dawgs.

This is a good example of the mistake you could make by not going with Team Hackers. Also, J Robertson got the hosel rockets after picking team paradise.

Interesting.

Thinking about it now, I'm pretty sure I can think of at least 4 paradisians that would jump teams if given the chance today.

Ain't happening brutha! There's no one on the awesome Team Paradise that would switch sides to join Team Tuberculosis.

Ain't happening brutha! There's no one on the awesome Team Paradise that would switch sides to join Team Tuberculosis.

That is the best you could do? Really?
I guess when I see that shield I just really should not expect much anymore.

Of course it's not happening. Team Hackers is full. If it could happen, it would happen though.

No question about it.

you two are drunk! this is the only reason why you two agree.

[video=youtube;L-o61nfpvjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-o61nfpvjk[/video]

[video=youtube;SviV5q8pi-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviV5q8pi-4[/video]

I also got a date with Scarlett Johanson.
This is a good example of the mistake you could make by not going with Team Hackers. Also, J Robertson got the hosel rockets after picking team paradise.

No chance!!! This thread moves in cycles. Usually we are just beating up on Team Hackers but I'll admit, lately Team Hackers has brough it...

Interesting.

No question about it.

that shield is awesome!!!

It's weird how JB and I both look alike and both love the Mets.

This post says it all Clay.
OG is a lot of things. And a wonderful man. But the words cool and gray dont get uttered too often in the same sentence..:act-up:

Interesting.

Although it would NEVER be admitted...I honestly believe it to be true also.

No chance!!! This thread moves in cycles. Usually we are just beating up on them but I'll admit, lately JB has brough it...

FIIFEEE

THere are 2, sometimes 3 people on that team working hard on entertaining us.

......and GG

Before JB, it was team TC and CB.

you two are drunk! this is the only reason why you two agree.

[video=youtube;L-o61nfpvjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-o61nfpvjk[/video]

[video=youtube;SviV5q8pi-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SviV5q8pi-4[/video]

According to the one and only Dolphin, the only people that repeat their videos are looking for more attention. The Dolphin Out!

According to the one and only Dolphin, the only people that repeat their videos are looking for more attention. The Dolphin Out!

I dont need attention...but, while I have it.....I find out the sex today...yay for me

Introducing the Team Hackers Mascot.

LMFAO. We love attention. and anger grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dont need attention...but, while I have it.....I find out the sex today...yay for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back