The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played a few Palmer courses in my day, they're fun. Like coolbreeze, I was happy to see the Nicklaus go bye bye. I just play golf though, I don't strategize too much.

Can we at least sit down before the match and compare yardage books?

I know it's not the same, but I loved the Palmer course at PGA Natl.

Biggsy's yardage book just has pics of The Belb's "length".

No need. I've created custom books for each of you. I analyzed your strengths and determined the proper strategy for the entire team.

I am thinking about putting a foursome of Team Paradise fans together in the near future and it could certainly be close to your neck of the woods Clay. Do you know of any PARADISE fans that might be interested in playing? :thumb:

Same here! I worked JB and TC on the 18th hole. I plan on continuing that throughout that weekend by extending the courtesy to all of Team Hackers.

I know it's not the same, but I loved the Palmer course at PGA Natl.

Good enough for you to remember and strike fear...served it's purpose. :D

When you trash talk as much as I try, they will not all be golden!! Alas...you still will not find me bumping my own videos.

fair enough

Now that one of the courses has changed has anyone started to rethink their strategy?

Nope, Never had a strategy in the first place.

I am thinking about putting a foursome of Team Paradise fans together in the near future and it could certainly be close to your neck of the woods Clay. Do you know of any PARADISE fans that might be interested in playing? :thumb:

Clearly we know who has the brains in this household. :act-up:

Ok, so I have confirmed three members of tp already that would switch teams if given the chance.

Apparently you're a co-captain, you just do whatever you want.

Biggsy's yardage book just has pics of The Belb's "length".

Im coloneling this with a haha.

Same here! I worked JB and TC on the 18th hole. I plan on continuing that throughout that weekend by extending the courtesy to all of Team Hackers.

Team Hackers won that day remember....And how did that round go for dear Yoccos?

fair enough

Nope, Never had a strategy in the first place.

Somewhere, your colonel just raised a fist to the clouds and shed a tear.

Ok, so I have confirmed three members of tp already that would switch teams if given the chance.

WOW! That is a crazy revelation. One that has been expected and we all kind of knew it. But confirmation.

I see someone deleted a post...

Boy did I ever have a comment coming on that one young JR! :D

Lol, I posted on accident and swiftly corrected said accident.
I see someone deleted a post...

Boy did I ever have a comment coming on that one young JR! :D

WOW! That is a crazy revelation. One that has been expected and we all kind of knew it. But confirmation.

Especially considering ddec isn't even here.

This is just what I remember.....

Spoiler
mexico-gold-cup-winners.jpg

Im coloneling this with a haha.

Team Hackers won that day remember....And how did that round go for dear Yoccos?

Somewhere, your colonel just raised a fist to the clouds and shed a tear.

Who is this old fart? Hmmmmm could it be DawgDaddy? He would be highly disappointed with you putting his picture on here! Hacker Fans are shy timid withdrawn types.

Finally found my flight info for the Morgan Cup, I will get in at 5:16 pm on Wednesday and then fly out on 6:20 pm on monday! So I guess the practice round for me will have to be on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back