Tiger playing the Firestone!!

yeah!!! more tiger news!!

Are we not allowed to say anything about Tiger other than good stuff here too?

I believe the forum has become completely pro-Tiger. So step off, hater. I know this news has turned for me what was a long and irritating day, into a cause for great celebration. Super glad he's back. Super. Glad.

Kevin

I believe it when I see it...who's on his bag? And I don't mean the girl du jour

That was borderline inappropriate, funny as all get out, but borderline. :laughing:

Wonder what the odds will be of him playing the weekend? I'm taking the under.

It will be good to see him back for the thrill of the PGA. Does this mean he will be back for the last major? Hope it's for the good of the game.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Reason as to why he is playing is simple, wants a tournament in before the PGA Championship......why? because all he cares about is majors.

Skimmer!

Yes, it is a no cut event, as I posted earlier in this thread. :alien:

I'm a skimmer but the guy who asked the question, isn't? hehe

coincidence or a sign of a change? I doubt Tiger would go back to Hank but the fact his real swing coach didn't know that much is odd

So Hank Haney knew more about the return then Sean Foley. Pretty funny.

Are we not allowed to say anything about Tiger other than good stuff here too?

Feel free to speak your mind... I for one don't mind people expressing their feelings, whether or not I agree with them.

Me too but I have to wonder how much he has been practicing. A bad Tiger will not be good for him or the game. Just sayin, not hatin.

Isnt this one of those "Tiger" approved courses? Little surprise he would pick one of those but I guess I would too if I was sucking like that. Hopefully he plays well hes good for the game of golf.

Hanks tweets on July 26th:
Byron Bell RT @masterpole: @HankDHaney who will be tigers next caddie?

I left for many reasons RT @wyhank: what are the chances you would work with Tiger again if he called you?

He plays there or this year is done and career in jeopardy but he will be there RT @tbarr4: @HankDHaney chances Tiger plays at Bridgestone?

You saying he knew about Tiger's return based on the tweet or something else. If so, could you please post a link?

Kind of ironic considering that his coach just said that "we have not hit any balls"....

Indeed, the most important word in that sentence is "we".

Yay!!! TW and Firestone have some history don't they? He'll be getting a cooler reception than he is used to so I hope he's ready for that. I'm not expecting much but I do think guys play better when he's part of the pack. I still can't imagine him without SW as caddy. Wow.

Who cares?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm very very excited for this

Tap tap taparoo

Maybe Foley got fired too???

I am expecting some sort of disaster to unfold where Mr. Woods is concerned.

Hanks tweets on July 26th:
He plays there or this year is done and career in jeopardy but he will be there RT @tbarr4: @HankDHaney chances Tiger plays at Bridgestone?[/COLOR]

Easy speculation there. We all know it is all about the Majors so this is simple math. Haney talking about TW seems odd to me. Doesn't he have a player of his own he can be selling? Something about Hank seems untrustworthy since he quit TW.

Back