Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
touch-golf-S.jpg

Touch Golf Designs Releases Animal Coins Golf for Iphone/Ipod Touch

Golfer’s Side Bet Game App Now Available in Apple’s App Store​

Vancouver, BC - July 19, 2011 - Touch Golf Designs today announced that their first app, Animal Coins Golf, is now available exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Animal Coins Golf is an app that tracks and automatically calculates the payout for a fun side bet game played during a round of golf.

In Animal Coins Golf, the user sets up the side game by identifying the coins to represent certain shots, such as hitting in the water, and the value for the coins. With an intuitive and simple interface you assign the coins during the round of golf in the app. Animal Coins Golf then tracks and automatically calculates the payout for each player. “The app does all the work for you, no more messy scorecards and no more confusion when figuring out the final amounts,” said Gary McKay, co-founder of Touch Golf Designs.

“The app was designed with golfers in mind and is easy to use on the course,” said Gary McKay. “At any point during a round, you can go back to previous holes and see how the coins moved around and also review the final results after the round. The side bet fits anyone’s game with 11 different coins to choose from,” said Gary. “What I like most is the ease for figuring out the payouts. A simple tap shows exactly who that person owes or hopefully, how much they’ve gained.

Animal Coins Golf is now available for $1.99 in the US and Canada and priced accordingly in other regions. Animal Coins Golf is available world-wide from Apple’s App Store for iPhone and iPod touch, or by visiting: www.touchgolfdesigns.com

Please visit www.touchgolfdesigns.com for more Animal Coins Golf information, including videos and screenshots of the app.

Touch Golf Designs, an independent app studio based out of British Columbia, Canada, was formed in 2011 by Gary McKay and Jorge Freitas for the purpose of making golf’s side bets even more fun.

This looks like a lot of fun

I like the idea for sure... I could see myself using it if I had an iPhone or iTouch.

cool, i usually dont play for money or anything but this looks fun

it will be interesting to see how popular this app becomes.

Interesting concept for an app!

Like the idea - need to look into it further. Thanks for sharing!!

Just bought it, can't wait to give it a shot, very cool!

just bought it... does anyone else know of any gambling golf apps? my normal 4 some tends to gamble quite a bit nothing huge but it be cool to have an app that keeps track of everything for the end of the round.

Glad to see the interest. I'm the developer of the app and if you have any feedback you can always send me an e-mail at gary.mckay@touchgolfdesigns.com or let me know in the forum.

Also, I'd be very interested to hear if there is a new coin that anyone would like to see added.

Just let me know.....Gary

I just bought this app as well. I will use it tomorrow with my weekly 4some

cool, i usually dont play for money or anything but this looks fun

If you bend over in that outfit you have on in your avatar it might be embarassing. :embarrassed:

With the Big Numbers game I thought I'd bump this as well!!!

EDIT: It looks like the link doesn't work anymore, I still have the app loaded on my phone, but couldn't find it in the itunes store.

Back