August Newsletter - Contests, Testing & More

Eagerly waiting for it to hit my inbox. I always look forward to reading it.

Might not sleep......

I'm so ready to get this newsletter! With a hint from JB that the R11 irons will be given away, and the other different contests and giveaways, I don't know if anyone is actually ready for this upcoming month!

Wait wait ... NFL labor agreement, Tiger returns and a THP Newsletter all within a week's time? Niiiiice.

Just finished reading through the newsletter.

First thing was the R11 irons - holy cow! Will definitely be one lucky THP'er to game those.
I am really digging the SeeMore M5X; that face looks sharp.
Giving away a Ghost Spider also! Read some great reviews on those.
Sending email shortly!!

Another action packed newsletter - thanks THP!

Just opened up the email, sitting back with the 2nd cup of coffee and starting to read. Life is good.

The newsletter was amazing! All of that info on the new gear was great. I might start to play the Q-Star and I really hope to win the putter or the irons!

Ok, I like how you're implementing the contests and stuff in the actual newsletter. It means folks now (if they didn't before) have a reason to actually read the newsletter.

This may be my favorite newsletter to date. I was interested in all the content and the one item that is still in my brain: the Q Star golf ball. I think I'm going to have to try them. The price point is too good to ignore.

Great news letter!! I always look forward to these and this one, with the announcements was over the top.

Agree with what all have said, great newsletter, every article was interesting and fact filled. I think as TC said the Q Star is a must try at that price point, it is too good to ignore. Both of the putters are ones anyone would be proud to own, email sent.

Ok, I like how you're implementing the contests and stuff in the actual newsletter. It means folks now (if they didn't before) have a reason to actually read the newsletter.

This may be my favorite newsletter to date. I was interested in all the content and the one item that is still in my brain: the Q Star golf ball. I think I'm going to have to try them. The price point is too good to ignore.

I agree with TC I like how a lot of the testing and contests are included in the newsletter so everyone gets a heads up! Great newsletter! The towel sounds interesting because I am always having to dip my golf towel in the water every few holes to keep it wet. A towel that stays wet or dry is interesting. Is is possible a towel can stay wet in these extremely hot and humid weather we've had in the midwest?!

just read the letter good stuff and some great test products. Look at TM go new clubs putters all sorts of stuff.

awesome

Just got the newsletter this morning.....looking forward to reading it later on

Great newsletter. Great giveaways and can't wait to see what the R11 contest for the PGA will consist of!

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Received and read the newsletter this morning. Great job as usual.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the Q-Stars and where they fit in the Srixon line-up. Another beautiful SeeMore.

Thanks to TaylorMade for providing two great contest prizes this month.

Looking forward to the PGA contest. I suck at those types of contests, but they always get me excited and hopeful hehe. The new Seemore is one that I'd like to try out. I'm very curious about the aluminum insert and have a feeling I'd like it.

I agree that having testing and contests announcements in the newsletter is a great way to do it. I need to channel my inner Jason Day for that Spider. I loved that putter in black.

great newsletter! excited about the irons contest!

Congrats THP on another wonderful newsletter. Packed with info, contests and some eye popping pictures of the new R11 irons as well as the new SeeMore M5X putter. Nice job as always from the minds at THP!

I was thinking the same exact things.

Great newsletter as always. The preview of the R11 and the Seemore are both awesome as are the two contests. Great read and if your not subscribed I reccomend you do it ASAP.

Nice job on the newsletter! 2 great prizes with the Spider and the R11 irons, way to go THP!

Love this month's issue of the newsletter. Great job THP!

Great job on the news letter. I can't wait to see the reviews on the iCaddi towel. I am really interested in a towel that will stay wet through the whole round. Those R11 irons look sick too.

Great job on the news letter. I can't wait to see the reviews on the iCaddi towel. I am really interested in a towel that will stay wet through the whole round. Those R11 irons look sick too.

Agreed on the towel. I've been looking for another one to add to the bag, so this should be very helpful.

Back