The Gunpowder Golf Shot - European Tour guys at it again

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
I love these. I want to set something like that up in my yard.

I love this trick shot videos!!!

Cool, I love Bourdy's reaction to one of his shots *french accent* zis is ze worse shot i ever seen!

I love it when the Euro tour puts out these videos. This was outstanding.

I am curious how many shots it took to hit the shot.

Impressive, I also wonder how many shots it took but it really doesn't matter it is still impressive.

That was awesome! First time i'd ever seen these actually... I like the "Gong" shot.

Good stuff man! Crazy euros!

That is a good one.

Talk about camaraderie and respect. The Eurotour guys have fun together and supporting their roots.

funny, that's how my recent fishing trip ended.

You can tell this one took a while, because they were getting a bit frustrated! I think the next one should take place at the 850 foot par 3 in South Africa and they have to hit the ball onto a 10 foot trampoline. It would not only be awesome to see them hit the shot, but to see where the ball goes afterward!

hahahahahah "we had to rely on France to defend the fort!" LOL best line of the vid. That is crazy, I wonder how long it took them to get that shot in there? A Long time probably!

love these videos! hahaha I loved the major general guy at the end "We had to rely on the FRENCH!" I think the clay pidgeon may be my favorite video so far, I know how hard those damn things are to hit with a shotgun, let alone a damn golf ball.

Hahaha! Nice :)

Tappin' for world peace!

I agree rely on the french at the end was classic. That old guy had hilarious commentary. I saw the gong one before. Subscribed so I wouldn't miss any of these!

I love it when the Euro tour puts out these videos. This was outstanding.

I am curious how many shots it took to hit the shot.

There had to be a bunch. Did you see the amount of divots they created around that area? Looks like it got chewed up pretty well. If it was us there would probably be no grass left and we still wouldn't have hit the shot.

Love watching these videos! The Gong shot is still one of my favorites.

That was some nice golf shots! I would´t have hit that even if I had a thousand tries.lol

That was great, no matter how many tries it took, still a superb shot

I just watched that video randomly this morning. The thing that make this short 10X harder is the boat rocking back and forth quite heavily. Really cool videos.

Very cool!

awesome, i love these videos

I love these videos. My favorite line...

"PGA Tour: These guys are good. Euro Tour: These guys are crap." :rofl:

Back