EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Apparently playing with me is as much of a turn off as just saying no.
I would tee it up with you again in a heartbeat. I think we could do some damage as a pair.

I would tee it up with you again in a heartbeat. I think we could do some damage as a pair.
It’s because of the huge upgrade from day one? 🤣

Ahh, that's what I thought I remembered from yours, but the Buffalo Plunger threw me off
The fire in the hole logo on the white ball pouch panel was done post event.

Reactions: Bus
Experience goers.

Who was the first person you told when you were selected earlier this week?
My wife, as I couldn't believe it either, and neither did she. Will be digging up previous experience pics to show her and daughter the goats, already punished her with the property youtube video :ROFLMAO:

Experience goers.

Who was the first person you told when you were selected earlier this week?
Group of fraternity brothers I talk golf with every day. We plan our groups Ryder cup trip every year and the day before I told them about this I let them know I got invited to go play Bandon with some other friends in June. Needless to say I was told to go f*** myself followed by quite a bit of jealousy. Told them all to join THP and get involved but not sure if they will yet

Man, looking at all the videos, pics, threads I can and this place is so pure and rugged at the same time. I cannot wait!

Man, looking at all the videos, pics, threads I can and this place is so pure and rugged at the same time. I cannot wait!
I'll be cringing in awe. In awe of a course that amazing, cringing because at least one time I'll have a shot that goes off kilter and need to trudge through their perfection to get my next shot.

I'm planning to sign up for my local sim, monthly 4 hour package, in January as they have Ballyhack as one of the courses!
Every sim I've used this year has not had any Dormie club courses on it. I'm kind of jealous.

I'm planning to sign up for my local sim, monthly 4 hour package, in January as they have Ballyhack as one of the courses!
That should be fun!

Apparently playing with me is as much of a turn off as just saying no.
Youre Wrong Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I hope to have you as a cartner again at SkyTrak 24, I just can't cheer against a cuz.

But I could cheer for two teams (I am open to bribery).

I hope to have you as a cartner again at SkyTrak 24, I just can't cheer against a cuz.

What happens when / if those two teams face off?

Nope.
Now you will get the beat down of everybody here.

Back