Hello from Surprise, AZ

Welcome!

Hello. Normally I would say I was avoiding the heat and found this slice of heaven but I am guessing the heat complaint doesn't garner much sympathy in most of the US right now.
It's hot everywhere! Welcome to THP, glad to have you on board.

:welcome:

Hello. Normally I would say I was avoiding the heat and found this slice of heaven but I am guessing the heat complaint doesn't garner much sympathy in most of the US right now.

My brother is a k9 officer in surprise. Good dude. Say hi.

Welcome to THP! Both my brothers live out in surprise!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Good to see another AZ guy.

Welcome to THP

:welcome: fellow West-sider here!! (Verrado)

Welcome! My mom lives in Sun City West. I have been able to do a little bit of golfing in your area and I loved it. Maybe this winter when I'm down we can hook up fior a round.

Hello and welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome to THP. Surprise, spring training home of the soon to be World Series Champion, Texas Rangers..........

Welcome! My mom lives in Sun City West. I have been able to do a little bit of golfing in your area and I loved it. Maybe this winter when I'm down we can hook up fior a round.

I have been meaning to hit up the Sun City Grand courses since they are normally private but have some public times now.

Welcome aboard :thp: Enjoy!

Back