Morgan Cup - Legacy Course Videos - Play Along w/ JB

Great videos. The "rough" doesn't look bad at all. You can still see the ball when you hit it in there.

Good round BTW.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

So typical...HAHA. You dont ever hit it there, it shouldnt matter. You go tee to green.

So do you think after a night of 4 Rivers will these northerners just wilt in the heat? They'll be having meat sweats all over the course on Saturday. Those towels are a nice touch. I like it when courses do that.

I didnt think it was that bad out there today. But the air was thick with humidity that is for sure.

those are amazing vids. I love the look of it!!

man, JB demo'ing some equipment fires a +1??

P4B - just tossed cookies.

May want to watch the videos again dude. :act-up:

So do you think after a night of 4 Rivers will these northerners just wilt in the heat? They'll be having meat sweats all over the course on Saturday. Those towels are a nice touch. I like it when courses do that.

Everyone will be fueled by the BBQ ; ) The towels were a really nice touch and needed today.

I didnt think it was that bad out there today. But the air was thick with humidity that is for sure.

I love how you are trying to put a positive spin on things. It was HOT out there! Plain and simple. The carts are equipped with a cooler that has 2 bottles of water in it so that's a good way to start the round.

I hit it in the rough occasionally. :)

I am not worried about fast greens. Just need to know which teir to hit it to.

Course looks great.

---

Nice videos, what is with the trash talk from my former favorite person on THP? GG, c'mon you're killing me!

That looks like a great course and thank you for the swing videos, I really didn't expect to see any of them, nice round. You do realize that you have 4 other opponents throughout the Morgan Cup matches right? I like where your focus is at though!

LOL, JB just looked at me after I shot that and said "Did you really just say that?" I was trying to add some humor to the videos.

My wife gets that look anytime she tries to use slang terms...priceless.

That looks like a great course and thank you for the swing videos, I really didn't expect to see any of them, nice round. You do realize that you have 4 other opponents throughout the Morgan Cup matches right? I like where your focus is at though!

So whats next Mr. 4Triples? You told me to practice, so I did. You asked for swing videos and you got it. You asked for my score and you got it. I want to know what you would like to see next? THis is a serious competition. Have you not heard the colonel speak? Its on buddy, its on. Jake straight wont work on this course. And maybe talking directly to you, shows exactly how much I fear the others on your team of 4...hehe

Thanks for those videos.
JB nice shooting out there.
GolferGal is awesome with the camera and her comments. A little sumptin sumptin and Jake shooting the weather. Plus the 95 on the cart was funny too.
In some of those shots you can really see the changes in elevation. Course looks great, I can't wait to get out there.

So whats next Mr. 4Triples? You told me to practice, so I did. You asked for swing videos and you got it. You asked for my score and you got it. I want to know what you would like to see next? THis is a serious competition. Have you not heard the colonel speak? Its on buddy, its on. Jake straight wont work on this course. And maybe talking directly to you, shows exactly how much I fear the others on your team of 4...hehe
Jake straight will work just fine on that course I believe.

You did good, you got the swing on video, you got some practice in, you're devoting 100% of your energy on me and completely forgetting that you could be 0-2 before we even play, but yeah you're doing good. Quick question, were you playing the ladies tees? 117 yds left, 110 yds left, 60 yds left. I wish I could play a pitch n putt course too. Do you even bother with any irons higher than an 8 in your bag?

Nice videos, what is with the trash talk from my former favorite person on THP? GG, c'mon you're killing me!

Sorry P4B I mean nothing by it. During the MC I am an impartial person, but when we were out there I was being the good wife. :smile:

Sorry P4B I mean nothing by it. During the MC I am an impartial person, but when we were out there I was being the good wife. :smile:
I understand. No harm done. Oh, but it's Mr. Effin 4Bird from now on, please. :D

You did good, you got the swing on video, you got some practice in, you're devoting 100% of your energy on me and completely forgetting that you could be 0-2 before we even play, but yeah you're doing good. Quick question, were you playing the ladies tees? 117 yds left, 110 yds left, 60 yds left. I wish I could play a pitch n putt course too. Do you even bother with any irons higher than an 8 in your bag?

hahaha, but you already do.

Nope. Played the tees that we will be playing in the MC for one of the rounds. Maybe if you did not hit a banana, you would be able to hit it that far...hehe. You have to remember that 200 yards straights and then 40 yards moving to the right, might be able to go 230 or so if it was all straight dude. I may even shave my head at the turn to show you what you could look like as a winner.

Careful with teh course descriptions, you have to play it in a few weeks. 95 on a pitch and putt would be quite the blow to the ego...hehe

Nope. Played the tees that we will be playing in the MC for one of the rounds. Maybe if you did not hit a banana, you would be able to hit it that far...hehe. You have to remember that 200 yards straights and then 40 yards moving to the right, might be able to go 230 or so if it was all straight dude. I may even shave my head at the turn to show you what you could look like as a winner.

Careful with teh course descriptions, you have to play it in a few weeks. 95 on a pitch and putt would be quite the blow to the ego...hehe

That just made me LOL.

Sweet videos!I hope you guys shoot some Morgan Cup vids as well for the rest of us to see. That would be great to see some defining moments from the cup afterwards:bashful:

I skimmed some, so chances are you´ve already said you were going to tape some action from the cup......

You're forgetting 100 yds UP as well. I average 340 yd drives by Jake Straight standards.

I loved the videos, didn't love the dagger that GG jabbed in me, but the videos were good. So if I beat a 95 on that course you're going to give me what, credit for 3 holes won to be used at my discretion in our match?

Sweet videos!I hope you guys shoot some Morgan Cup vids as well for the rest of us to see. That would be great to see some defining moments from the cup afterwards:bashful:

I skimmed some, so chances are you´ve already said you were going to tape some action from the cup......

Read the 1st post of the Morgan Cup thread. Lots of details there.

You're forgetting 100 yds UP as well. I average 340 yd drives by Jake Straight standards.

I loved the videos, didn't love the dagger that GG jabbed in me, but the videos were good. So if I beat a 95 on that course you're going to give me what, credit for 3 holes won to be used at my discretion in our match?

In an open field, I would have no doubt you do that. Just like shooting 73. We will see come a few weeks.
Poor Jake, you are already assuming defeat.

JB how would you compare the greens to those at PGA National? Are they as grainy? What speed do you think they were playing today?

JB how would you compare the greens to those at PGA National? Are they as grainy? What speed do you think they were playing today?

Yes, but I think they will be faster if we dont get solid rain between now and then. The hot temps are drying things out, but summer rain may play a role.

Nice round. Nothing wrong with that swing. I love the abbreviated finish on the short irons. I do that a lot. I like the looks of that course. I see some openings for a an old lefty cutter of the golf ball. I think we're going to see some nice scramble rounds.

Kevin

So that is the Palmer and you played from the gold/yellow tees? The same ones we will be playing from?

---

Nice round. Nothing wrong with that swing. I love the abbreviated finish on the short irons. I do that a lot. I like the looks of that course. I see some openings for a an old lefty cutter of the golf ball. I think we're going to see some nice scramble rounds.

Kevin

Not always, it depends on the condition, but its something I have been working on for some time to keep it lower when needed.

So that is the Palmer and you played from the gold/yellow tees? The same ones we will be playing from?

---

Today was the gold tees.

course looks awesome

Thanks! I agree with Esox, looks like a fun scramble course.

---

Loved the video's, you guys really make a great team in these productions. Course looks amazing and the trash talk is getting thick, I love it.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Back