Taylormade Biritsh Open Staff Bag

waz84

Reaction score
Handicap
This just arrived and thought I would share it!

6013140940_f41c688570.jpg

6012595593_ac473676a3.jpg

6012591747_aea07b76f3.jpg

6013146258_cf3dcb2b4b.jpg

Beautiful bag Waz. Having just gotten something similar I know what a great quality product that is.

Wow, that is truly slick! Very nice!

That's a great looking bag. Do you game or display it?

nice looking bag there.

Looks great mate. Nice purchase.

I am going to game it. Fits on my trolley so will use it regularly. Plenty of space too! August medal at the club tomorrow, lets hope it makes me lucky!

That bag is beautiful man, congrats!

Wow what a truly beautiful bag.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Great looking bag. If you dont mind me asking, where did you come across that one?

Saweet! Beautiful bag bro.

Very nice!

Absolutely beautiful bag.

Awesome color scheme and embroidery on that bag! Its gorgeous.

Congrats Sharp looking bag.

Very nice bag, really like the TM staff bags. Hard to decide between this or the PGA as to which is my favourite

Absolutely love this color scheme. Beautiful bag.

my friend got the same one. very very nice..

that will be the dry weather bag then ;)

Great looking bag there. Love the taylormade staff bags.

Pretty sure you could use a TM staff bag from any of the majors as a piece of art in a room and it would be the best looking thing in the room without looking out of place.

Red and black just so happen to work in the new apartment.....hmmmm

I bought this years Masters and US Open bags and wanted to complete the Major Bags for the season. I have my pro call Taylormade and they say they are not selling the British open and PGA bags. I wish I had known that before I bought the Masters and Open bags. I do love the British open bag. Great colors.

It is beautiful and being black it is easier to keep clean in the damp Scottish weather.

I bought this years Masters and US Open bags and wanted to complete the Major Bags for the season. I have my pro call Taylormade and they say they are not selling the British open and PGA bags. I wish I had known that before I bought the Masters and Open bags. I do love the British open bag. Great colors.

Found this one for you on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Taylormade-2011-British-Open-Staff-Bag-W-Free-Gift-/300584815928?pt=US_Golf_Bags&hash=item45fc404d38#ht_290wt_78

Wow congrats that is a great looking bag

Back