The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I mean lets be real for a second here. If Elin wants to find a nice man that has not been with Rachel U, she is going to have to find a broke one. I mean Rachel has been with just about every guy with money right?

Does anybody doubt the saintly Gloria Allred wouldn't sell her freakin' mother down the river if it meant some face time and a couple of bucks?

Kevin

I mean lets be real for a second here. If Elin wants to find a nice man that has not been with Rachel U, she is going to have to find a broke one. I mean Rachel has been with just about every guy with money right?

I ain't sayin she a goldigger...

Now he fires Stevie? If Tiger keeps this behavior up, Jay-Z is gonna have to make a new song about him.

I think he had to do it, he needs to completely change everything he's done before. His life is completely different now, I think a fresh start is the way to go.

I think he had to do it, he needs to completely change everything he's done before. His life is completely different now, I think a fresh start is the way to go.

He was winning before. Shouldn't have stopped haha.

He didn't stop, he got caught, big diff

If sleeping with 10 hookers in 2 nights is what it takes to win a Major, then by god you have to make that sacrifice!

If sleeping with 10 hookers in 2 nights is what it takes to win a Major, then by god you have to make that sacrifice!

Hah we'll I don't think it was THAT extreme. Hehe, golf is a fickle game; we saw Johnny miller lose it, some say tiger did too.

I just cAnt believe that he'll never win again like some on the boards believe. It's like picking on the fat kid in dodge ball, too easy.

He had so much talent - he'll get it back in a year or two. Make a run late in his career once he clears his slate and outs this behind him he's going to bck on top.

Tiger gets rid of friends that talk about him

Tiger gets rid of friends that talk about him

I always thought that one of the reasons that Tiger broke up with Butch was because Butch was constantly quoting Tiger's opinions which Tiger considered his private secrets. I believe that Tiger feels that his opinions are only his and not others to share with the public.

I wonder if the interviews that Steve gave about Tiger ruined Tigers ability to trust him with insider knowledge and have him in his inner circle.

Serious question about Tiger's life right now.

Contrast it to yours, and the things you do week in, week out. Your responsibilities and your worries.

Does Tiger have any issues in his life, over and above the norm? Or does he just have excuses for hiding/sucking/being surly?

I believe Tiger gave approval for all of Stevie's inerviews.....

I always thought that one of the reasons that Tiger broke up with Butch was because Butch was constantly quoting Tiger's opinions which Tiger considered his private secrets. I believe that Tiger feels that his opinions are only his and not others to share with the public.

I wonder if the interviews that Steve gave about Tiger ruined Tigers ability to trust him with insider knowledge and have him in his inner circle.

He's Tiger. that is all.

Contrast it to yours, and the things you do week in, week out. Your responsibilities and your worries.

Does Tiger have any issues in his life, over and above the norm? Or does he just have excuses for hiding/sucking/being surly?

I have said it before, but I feel that Tiger knows no other way. It seemed that his dad almost worshiped him. I imagine that he acts a lot like royalty from yesteryear. I think it is understandable that he is so controlling of everything, but he can't control the media and that is why we get all these stupid pressers and interviews. When he can't hit a golf ball well, he is just annoying. It makes me think that people might not like the real tiger at all.

I put this in the Fail thread, but thought it belonged here too.

From Publishers Weekly
For Tresniowski, 29-year-old superathlete Tiger Woods embodies a set of virtues-18, to be exact-that have helped him win on the golf course and that can be applied to anyone's life, on and off the green. The People magazine sportswriter admits he has not spoken to Woods about these virtues and can't say Woods necessarily believes in them or endorses them. Yet that doesn't stop Tresniowski from offering a crash course in Buddhism lite, anchored by anecdotes from Woods's playing career. In falsely erudite prose, Tresniowski explains the virtues: wakefulness, humility, preparation, positive thinking, stillness, fearlessness, "happy warrior," intuition, diligence, integrity, no expectations, yielding spirit, sureness, vision, adaptability, patience, balance and exuberance. Although these virtues are certainly commendable, Tresniowski's tone is off-putting. It feels preachy, especially in phrases like, "Let us look back, then, on what will likely be the first third of Tiger's historic career"; "Do we not envy his passion, his purpose, his pride?"; and "And so, as the sun sets on our lovely round, we must make our leave of him and set off on our own." One wonders what the Tiger himself would make of such nonsense.

epic-fail-photos-tiger-virtues-fail.jpg

:popcorn:

THat right there is funny.

Everybody has issues and everybody deals with their own demons and their own worries and comparing them (or trying to) with those of other people is an exercise in futility.
I believe that Tiger has plenty of issues and though they may not revolve around things like getting and keeping a job or paying a mortgage, that doesn't mean that whatever issues he's dealing with are any less real or any less important.

So I was watching the Golf Fix last night, maybe tigger should watch it sometime, and I had to chuckle when the segment about tigger came on. They call it the halfway house. LOL How appropriate.

So I was watching the Golf Fix last night, maybe tigger should watch it sometime, and I had to chuckle when the segment about tigger came on. They call it the halfway house. LOL How appropriate.

I think when Tiger gets a new coach, I bet he is going to make fun of Foley and his swing philosophy just like he did to Haney. That guy can't cross a bridge without burning it.

I think when Tiger gets a new coach, I bet he is going to make fun of Foley and his swing philosophy just like he did to Haney. That guy can't cross a bridge without burning it.

He should. That Foley is strange nerd. And tiggers game is in shambles.

He should. That Foley is strange nerd. And tiggers game is in shambles.

I agree that he should ditch Foley. I think going back to Butch would be the best thing he could do. Maybe GolfTec could help lol.

I agree that he should ditch Foley. I think going back to Butch would be the best thing he could do. Maybe GolfTec could help lol.

Butch makes it rain. tigger makes babies cry.

Butcher would.never and neither would Tiger. He retires this year. Mark my words.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Foley basically has 2 students left Tiger and Mahan, both missed the cut last week. Neither has been playing up to their perceived potential. When you look at the things that could be affecting their game, the only common factor between them is Foley.

Back