Limited Edition THP Hat

I love the new hat and kudo's to GG on the awesome design GG. Will it be released world-wide or is it a limited edition?

Great job GG!

This one was just made for our hard working staff.

We do still have some hats available in the store however.

Plaid and a wife beater. Hell yah bro!

In all se;riousness great hat, must have one. GG and JB are both amazing at what they do.

I will be thinking of ways to steal Hawks.

Plaid and a wife beater. Hell yah bro!

In all se;riousness great hat, must have one. GG and JB are both amazing at what they do.

I will be thinking of ways to steal Hawks.

HAHA! Keeping it real. It's effin' hot down here man.

VERY sharp looking hat! Congrats to the THP staff that received these; well deserved for all that you do for the forum members!

HAHA! Keeping it real. It's effin' hot down here man.

Hey I respect that. Personally I like to wear them on the course but I always get yelled at.

Very cool hat!

Great gesture from THP. Staffers do work tirelessly for the site and I hope they know they are appreciated for everything they do.

That is an awesome looking hat!!! (post made by nerfny not realizing the ddec account was up)

that is a sweet hat!!!

That is a nice looking hat and nice gesture from THP :good:

Yes! I got a package today!

267f1269.jpg
8f258ac8.jpg

fecd845e.jpg
4e3af26f.jpg

Thanks GG, it's agreat cap and I'll be wearing it a LOT!

Yes! I got a package today!

267f1269.jpg
8f258ac8.jpg

fecd845e.jpg
4e3af26f.jpg

Thanks GG, it's agreat cap and I'll be wearing it a LOT!

Great looking hat there Smalls. Love the blue and the orange!

Wow, the orange and blue one is SICK!! I would wear that one until it fell apart.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

that Plaid with the colors of THP go together so well.

What a great looking hat GG! You are the bomb!

Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

Good looking hat there TC! Also a nice thing to do.

will these hats be on sale on the site some time?

will these hats be on sale on the site some time?

No, this was something that we did for our staff.
As mentioned above, the THP store usually has hats available and right now still has our 2011 pin stripe model.
The store also of course has many other items such as our putter covers, tees, etc...Most of our items are limited and sell out rather quickly.

No, this was something that we did for our staff.
As mentioned above, the THP store usually has hats available and right now still has our 2011 pin stripe model.
The store also of course has many other items such as our putter covers, tees, etc...Most of our items are limited and sell out rather quickly.

I love the white pinstripe hat.

Sweet hat! Really dig the design. THP sure has some awesome stuff and really takes care of all of us, staff and forum members.

I'm gonna need to get a new hat soon... mine got melted crayon on it. :(

JB (hope im not out of line saying this.. i blame the Yamazaki whiskey and biz development professional in me saying this)

maybe consider auctioning off some of the limited edition gear to the non-THP staffers?! :moneymouth:

JB (hope im not out of line saying this.. i blame the Yamazaki whiskey and biz development professional in me saying this)

maybe consider auctioning off some of the limited edition gear to the non-THP staffers?! :moneymouth:

Most of our gear is limited edition and most of it is available in our store right now. When things sell out, they are gone for good in most cases. We got enough hats in this line for our staff to do something special for them for their hard work. As has been said, we still have some hats in the store. We still have our 2011 limited edition putter covers available. And still have our 2011 limited edition poker chips. As well as quite a few other items.

Back