Why I Don't Understand Tiger Woods Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
It's no secret that I've been critical about Tiger's game over the past year and a bit, it has nothing to do with the man himself, just his golf game. This forum is full of threads where the Tiger fans and those who just call it like we see it butt heads. Today was no different. The truth is, I'm tired of it. You Tiger lovers have a thread where you can go and be safe from realism, but when someone makes ludicrous posts, almost stupid posts, well, I can't stand it anymore.

All I did was point out something that I felt was subjective. Easy_13 says Adam Scott is a Tiger clone, yet they have completely different grips on the golf club. One uses a an anser style putter, the other uses a mallet that he anchors to his chest. I saw another Tiger fan being pissed off b/c Tiger continues to be average.

Then, the best part: the guy has the nerve to send me a Private Message. It was the dumbest thing I've ever read and completely an insecurity attack towards me. Easy_13 is just a troll. I'm giving him a choice to come in here and apologize, but for some reason I don't see it happening.

At any rate, easy_13, I don't appreciate your comment towards me, and I don't particularly care for you and your attitude. Good luck around here.

hmmm this could be interesting...:popcorn:

No, it won't be. He's a troll he is just trying to cause drama. He's still pm'ing me and it's getting on my nerves. Apparently THP is full of folks who are "mini JB's".

LOL hard to imagine a mini me JB running around...

Last edited:
I've tried to keep this respectful, thus PMing instead of criticizing other posters in an open forum.

I challenge JB, any mod, or anyone else to find a single one of my posts that was made *prior to this afternoon* that has broken any board rules or been disrespectful to any poster. I have made 284 posts here, so if there are any they shouldn't be hard to find. I also challenge anyone to find a single one of my posts where I've said "I hope Tiger wins," "I'm cheering for Tiger," or anything similar. You won't find them because I haven't made them.

I've tried to keep this respectful, thus PMing instead of criticizing other posters in an open forum.

I challenge JB, any mod, or anyone else to find a single one of my posts that was made *prior to this afternoon* that has broken any board rules or been disrespectful to any poster. I have made 284 posts here, so if there are any they shouldn't be hard to find. I also challenge anyone to find a single one of my posts where I've said "I hope Tiger wins," "I'm cheering for Tiger," or anything similar. You won't find them because I haven't made them.

Keeping it private maybe, but it sounds like there was nothing in that PM that was very respectful.

I love a good game. What do I get if I find one?

Keeping it private maybe, but it sounds like there was nothing in that PM that was very respectful.

I love a good game. What do I get if I find one?

A chance to use the Banstick again - hehe

Nobody will have to be banned, MikeF. Today will be my last day. As I said in one of my "disrespectful PMs" to Smallville, I've loved posting here and talking about golf. I've received advice that has helped my game and I think I've given advice that has helped others. It bothers me that I've never made a post that has belittled anyone, but I've been on the receiving end from the forum administrator and one of his mods.

See you later alligator.

Nobody will have to be banned, MikeF. Today will be my last day. As I said in one of my "disrespectful PMs" to Smallville, I've loved posting here and talking about golf. I've received advice that has helped my game and I think I've given advice that has helped others. It bothers me that I've never made a post that has belittled anyone, but I've been on the receiving end from the forum administrator and one of his mods.

Don't you dare make this about people ganging up on you. I forwarded the PM you sent me to other staffers and all thought you were way out of line.

You brought this on yourself. Plain and simple.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Don't let the door hit ya in the butt on the way.

I'll tell Hawk, MikeF, HoosierGolfer and royalwulff the same thing I told TC: Get off JB's nuts. He's a big boy and he can defend himself.

This seems like a lot more than a Tiger vs Adam debate gone wrong.

BTW, go ahead and ban me or whatever needs to be done to get rid of my account. I didn't see that option in "My Profile."

I'll tell Hawk, MikeF, HoosierGolfer and royalwulff the same thing I told TC: Get off JB's nuts. He's a big boy and he can defend himself.

I'm not defending anyone.

Got a bit of a complex I see.

If JB is giving nuts out I will have some dry roasted

There it is! I knew you couldn't stand it. Grow up man.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow. Yep, you sure were the big person here huh.

Holy crap.

Excuse me? I got an idea for you.
Take your tired act somewhere else.
Lets summarize.
You make a complete a$$ out of yourself again
Then when called out by half the forum, you send a nasty PM to a mod

Take it away. Have you thought about how half the forum must be crazy or kissing ass because you couldnt possibly be wrong right? Your act is nothing but trolling and there is no reason for you to be here anymore since its clear you dont care for the people that run this site. I suggest taking your ridicule and disgusting behavior to another forum. Or we can let one of our mods that had to read your disgusting PMs make that decision for you.

I knew I could get it out of you ;)

Posted via Tapatalk

BTW, go ahead and ban me or whatever needs to be done to get rid of my account. I didn't see that option in "My Profile."

We would much rather let the future readers see the wonderful posts you made here. You can sign out any time you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back