The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Gray! That's what I'm talking about good buddy! Way to beat down on KB!

Not good.

Thanks Clay . It's just a fore shadowing of how this Morgan Cup is going to turn out.

Not good huh. I can go along with getting beat once or twice on a man's home course (Grand Cypress). With that said, I bet if either one of you guys come up/down to Georgia and play my little county course,,,, you would be going home like Thainer after a hard night on the couch with Ellie :beat-up:

I've never played with you on my home course. I'd love to come down there and play golf on your course OG. Fact is, I don't have a home course. I play all over.

Thanks Clay . It's just a fore shadowing of how this Morgan Cup is going to turn out.

Not good huh. I can go along with getting beat once or twice on a man's home course (Grand Cypress). With that said, I bet if either one of you guys come up/down to Georgia and play my little county course,,,, you would be going home like Thainer after a hard night on the couch with Ellie :beat-up:

Here goes OG writing another check his a$$ cant cash. You make it interesting enough, I will play golf anywhere. You might end up homeless though afterward and I would hate to see that happen to KB.

After yesterday and then this, KB is going to hide the laptop and put a lock on the beer fridge!

I have complete confidence in Team Hackers. That's all I am going to say!

p.s. He's completely sober! He's just nuts.

Here goes OG writing another check his a$$ cant cash. You make it interesting enough, I will play golf anywhere. You might end up homeless though afterward and I would hate to see that happen to KB.

I guess we won't know that until you go up to Gray and play him.

He came down here and lost by as many strokes as you are crazy.
If he wants a rematch, he has to make it worth my while.

He came down here and lost by as many strokes as you are crazy.
If he wants a rematch, he has to make it worth my while.

Just because one match went one way, doesn't mean the next one will go the same way. It's golf. The most unpredictable game there is.

Personally I would love to see this match.

Just because one match went one way, doesn't mean the next one will go the same way. It's golf. The most unpredictable game there is.

Personally I would love to see this match.

I love OG. Consider him family. But it was not one match. And he knows how embarrassing it would be. You have to get your facts right CC.

Take it easy on Clay. He still thinks Captain Intensity was a real TV show.

I love OG. Consider him family. But it was not one match. And he knows how embarrassing it would be. You have to get your facts right CC.

Same here. Love em. I'm just saying, don't consider every match you play already won. You still have to go out there and beat your opponent. 18 holes.

He won't cross the Florida line bro. We have a nice guest suite just waiting for him and GG. I even asked them to come up to Blairsville after the Morgan Cup for a mini vacation. We would put them up in the King & Queen suite. Naw they won't be able to come and just enjoy the beautiful North Georgia mountains in October for a little R & R. He must be scared of those mountain courses or the competition :D.

TC knows Old Union pretty well and I suppose we can call that our home away from home course. He will be so down after the Morgan Cup he will not want to trudge back down to Georgia to get beat up on again. I am going back to the couch and watch the golf tournament. Too bad these two anchor guys for the Hacks are scared to come to Georgia huh Clay :devil:?

He won't cross the Florida line bro. We have a nice guest suite just waiting for him and GG. I even asked them to come up to Blairsville after the Morgan Cup for a mini vacation. We would put them up in the King & Queen suite. Naw they won't be able to come and just enjoy the beautiful North Georgia mountains in October for a little R & R. He must be scared of those mountain courses or the competition :D.

TC knows Old Union pretty well and I suppose we can call that our home away from home course. He will be so down after the Morgan Cup he will not want to trudge back down to Georgia to get beat up on again. I am going back to the couch and watch the golf tournament. Too bad these two anchor guys for the Hacks are scared to come to Georgia huh Clay :devil:?

I'd love for TC and JB to come up/down here and play me and you. Just own ball. Would be a load of fun.

Whatever happens happens. Would be a great and fun match.

Same here. Love em. I'm just saying, don't consider every match you play already won. You still have to go out there and beat your opponent. 18 holes.

Ill tell you what Clay. When OG beats me at a round of golf, you can be the first one to say I told ya so. Until that happens, you need to worry very little about it. He said he did not face pressure well, so he did not try and sign up for this event. Easy to come in here after the fact and claim victory after just losing two days in a row by over 20 strokes I believe.

Scared OG? Like I just said. Make it worth my while and you get your rematch. You talked all this trash before coming down to FL. You got beat soundly and left with about as much confidence as the Dolphin does playing TC. If you want to do it again, thats fine, we have no problems with that, but you have to make it worth my while.

Ill tell you what Clay. When OG beats me at a round of golf, you can be the first one to say I told ya so. Until that happens, you need to worry very little about it. He said he did not face pressure well, so he did not try and sign up for this event. Easy to come in here after the fact and claim victory after just losing two days in a row by over 20 strokes I believe.

Scared OG? Like I just said. Make it worth my while and you get your rematch. You talked all this trash before coming down to FL. You got beat soundly and left with about as much confidence as the Dolphin does playing TC. If you want to do it again, thats fine, we have no problems with that, but you have to make it worth my while.

Like I said, I'd love for you guys to come up and get a round in. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I love meeting new THP'ers. I'd get to put my talents against the test of the all powerful and nerve racking JB. Either way, whoever comes out on top, it would be a fun round we'd all remember.

Like I said, I'd love for you guys to come up and get a round in. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I love meeting new THP'ers. I'd get to put my talents against the test of the all powerful and nerve racking JB. Either way, whoever comes out on top, it would be a fun round we'd all remember.

THP Golf Outings each year offer you that chance.
This is about the MC and poor OG is doing his usual dance.
Thank goodness the smart one in the family cant be far behind.

I just told OG this is about the Morgan Cup, not the OG cup. He actually agreed! Imagine that.

I just told OG this is about the Morgan Cup, not the OG cup. He actually agreed! Imagine that.

I think the OG cup is something they sell right next to Depends is it not? hehe

I think the OG cup is something they sell right next to Depends is it not? hehe

Laughed so hard when I read that I almost needed a Depends!

The Real OG Cup.

bigstockphoto_Medicine_Bottle_512121_12495153_std.jpg

This is gonna be my intro music. Would be awesome to get some all black getup and pull out the RAZR Hawk.

You'll still have to work on having the glowing red shaft installed in the Hawk for that to give the intended effect. :act-up:

Im not saying one way is right and one is wrong, but they are different. I will use this example. There are those coming to FL looking at this like a golf vacation. On Thursday, they will book rounds away from Reunion at one of the nice courses central florida has to offer. They wont worry about playing Reunion before the Morgan Cup because its just another round of golf with friends. Then there are those that would never think of going into a competition like this without getting a chance to have a practice round at the course. They would not even think about wasting the Thursday playing at Waldorf, OCN, Grand Cypress or somewhere else, because in the end, this is a free day to learn more about the course they are getting ready to play.

You may have just described me to a T. One T. I am going into this as a fun time. I will give my opponents putts and I will reward them for very nice shots. I am not worried about the winning or losing. I will have fun. If my opponent hits a great putt or chip I will give them the putt. This is who I am and I will not stray from who I am as a person over a competition.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

You may have just described me to a T. One T. I am going into this as a fun time. I will give my opponents putts and I will reward them for very nice shots. I am not worried about the winning or losing. I will have fun. If my opponent hits a great putt or chip I will give them the putt. This is who I am and I will not stray from who I am as a person over a competition.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I love that One-T! Glad you are in this to have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back