Does your bag match your clubs?

I have an Ogio bag. If a company wants me to advertise for them, on a bag, they are going to have to give it to me for free.

I personally think it's cool to match it up a little bit but to each they're own when it comes down to it. I think it's all about confidence so if looking at a ceartain bag just makes you ooooozz confidence, then BUY IT!!!

I'm a big matcher :)

clubs.png

Color and brand. Like this setup chumphries!

I'm still in a process of getting a whole gear.
My first idea was to buy Wilson Staff Di-11 irons and a matching Wilson Staff cart bag, but after reading some of the threads and reviews here I'm thinking to go for Ogio. Still not 100% sure thou.
The problem with my decision is that where I come from there are not many golf shops and what they have is mainly "big brand names". So I can't really get to do a hands on testing. So I'll try and rely on your tests. :act-up:
In addition to that our shops sell golf equipment at unreasonably high prices. Even if I buy from US and pay customs and VAT I get to save 40 to 50 %. Yes that high the prices of golf equipment in Slovenia are. It's still considered as a "snob sport"...

My bag now matches my irons and wedges. It will never match my full set

13/14. :)

Nope, I have a lot of different brands.

It's a Callaway bag, but it's got my high school logo and name all over it, so it matches some of my shirts, but that's about it.

Nope... Almost bought a Wilson Staff bag to match my Irons but instead i chose Cobra.

It matches my Driver, Hybrid, Wedges, and Golf Ball.

Before Father's day it did. But, Wife got me a nice Titleist cart bag then, and it's such a nice bag I could care less if it matches or not.

I currently have a Nike bag and almost all my clubs are TM. Looks like it might be time for a new bag! :). I am going to look for next year but I love carrying so some THP searching will be underway.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Have a Taylormade staff bag and everything is TM apart from my driver and wedges.

No, Have a Bagboy so no no matching there. Features are more important than the logo's on the bag for me.

Matches my wedges but that's not why I got it. Got it for the extra large cooler.

My bag does not match my clubs. I have a TaylorMade Supreme Hybrid bag but most of my clubs are Ping. I don't think it really matters. The bag fits my needs that's all that matters to me.

One does - one doesn't - PING cart bag - Sun Mountain carry.

Nike bag and not a single Nike club. Though all the colours coordinate, which just so happen to have happened.

No, nike bag, but currently don't have any nike clubs in the bag. Have had nike clubs in the bag on and off though..

Have a Mizuno bag now but just got a new set of Callaway razr X tour irons, So I see a new bag in my future.

I am very particular with my bag. I carry my clubs, and like certain sized pockets in certain places. When in need of a new one, it often takes a lot of trips around to find one I like. At the moment my bag is Wilson/Staff despite most clubs being Callaway. If I ever break down and start using a pull cart, I'll be less picky and likely pick a matching bag.

I haven't been able to locate any BagBoy clubs but if I ever do..... :D

+1 :D, I just picked up a Revolver Pro (in black, duh) and I love it. Prior bag was a black Cleveland bag but I don't have any Cleveland clubs.

Mine doesn't match. Never really thought about it.

Mine is a Bagboy. I don't think they make clubs yet.

Back