PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

What an awesome contest! Thanks THP and Taylormade!

Thanks again THP, entered!

im in....I need to go find a psychic

Thanks again THP and Taylormade for another amazing major contest, there is gonna be some lucky winner i tell ya.

Another great opportunity to win something cool! Thanks THP and TM!!

I'm in, now bring those sticks home to daddy lol!

WOW! Thanks THP and TM!

Thanks to THP & TaylorMade for the contest and great prize. I've got the winner picked and four of the top five finishers, so all I need to do now, is get my specs set for the irons.
:D

should be fun. Good luck to all

Wow the last one was great! This one should be even more fun wit a bigger group of company staffers to choose from! Thanks guys!

Great Contest THP and TM, def. did some research before that one haha!

The hits keep coming, thank Taylormade and THP. I'll be studying the field for this one. Lost of guys rounding into form just before the last major.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

This Looks Awesome! Thank You THP and Taylormade!

Thanks for another amazing contest and another amazing prize.

WOW! Thanks to :taylormade: and to :thp: for another great contest!!

Time to get out the calculator and figure out who to pick!

Amazing, truly amazing at how many great opportunities THP keeps providing for us members. I'm truly honored to even have the opportunity to enter these and thanks to THP and TM

The R11 irons are a great prize, I could use a new set!! Thanks guys for putting this contest on!

Thanks TaylorMade and THP AGAIN for a great contest!

Another Major and another Major prize from THP and Taylormade. Thanks for the opportunity that this contest gives all the members here. Can't wait for thursday to enjoy some major golf!

Thanks for another great contest!

Amazing contest!! Unbelievable prize! Wish I didn't suck so bad at these types of contests.

Thank you THP and Taylormade!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I just joined the site last week and I saw this contest. This is awesome. But I don't have ten posts yet. I guess I have some work to do.

This is a sweet contest. I think I'll watch the practice rounds before I pick my team. I'd like to win these for my friend since I don't need them. I wish the best of luck to you all!

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the sweet contest! It is greatly appreciated by all.

Last edited:
Good luck to all and a huge thanks to THP and Taylormade for the incredible prize.

Absolutely mind blowing prize, thanks THP and TaylorMade for this super contest.

Back