PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

This is a sweet contest. I think I'll watch the practice rounds before I pick my team. I'd like to win these for my friend since I don't need them. I wish the best of luck to you all!

(Crowd goes awwwww)

But seriously, we hope you lose. :D

An amazing prize. Thanks to thp and taylormade. I'm in!

awesome contest! Thanks Taylormade and THP!!!!!

Thanks so much! I am in.

THP and TM you rock!

I'm in!! Thx to Taylormade & THP!!!!

These contests are awesome.

Huge thanks to TM and THP.

I think I just tinkled a little bit.....

My sentiments exactly!

Amazing contest Taylormade and THP!!

If only I'd discovered the forum a few months ago and could submit an entry.

My tip, back the Aussies! Adam Scott fresh with a WGC in his back pocket and Mr Consitant this year, Jason Day.

Good luck to all the THP'ers. Someone's going to have a great August.

Thanks THP and TaylorMade! Awesome opportunity!

I'll be giving this a try. I was able to hit a R11 demo club at GG yesterday and it felt real nice. My couple of good shots went very far and straight. It had the KBS shaft installed which was a first for me. Good luck everyone, I'll enjoy these when I win! :banana:

Thanks THP and TM.

Another great contest from the Hackers paradise. Thanks to everyone involved.

Ohhh the R11 irons... we wants it....

My team is in. Looking forward to the coverage starting on Thursday

Looking forward to the PGA especially as got a free weekend. Just hope the missus doesn't try to plan anything. Team will be in by Wed!

I'm away for it in Wales, so am taking my Mac with me so I can watch the coverage via sky go

If you pick 2 TM tour players you can pick a 4th?? does that mean your combined total for all four players that you have now picked will be your total or the best placed 3?

If you pick 2 TM tour players you can pick a 4th?? does that mean your combined total for all four players that you have now picked will be your total or the best placed 3?

You can pick all 4 guys from taylormade if you would like. The tie breaker is the winner's combined score of 4 rounds

pix aree in, feel sorry for those guys, as my pix always fold lol thanks againg thp and tm

Sick awesome!!

Guys dont forget if you like the contests such as these, to click over to the home page and leave a comment and let the world now. From there you can also click retweet or share on facebook. The more these get out there, the more we can do.

Got my team in. Thanks THP and TM!

Back